Mr. Harry had four daughters, each daughter had one brother, how many children does Mr. Harry have?
Here is a tricky question that is viral on social media. A person names Mr Harry had four daughters and each daughter had one brother. So, how many children does Mr Harry have?
Read this article for a detailed answer.
This riddle seems to be tricky, but it’s very simple!
Answer: No Children!
- Read the question carefully.
- Mr Harry had four daughters, and each daughter had one brother.
- So you might think he has 5 children.
- But no, it’s given Had.
- That means his children have died.
- So Mr Harry has No children at present.