BCECE Stage 1 Cut Off 2021. BCECE Examination is a state level examination scheduled to held on 29th and 30th April 2020, and here candidates will be able to access BCECE Stage 1 Cut Off 2021.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination conducts Bihar Polytechnic exams in two stages, the first stage examination has been conducted already and candidates are here officially invited to access BCECE Stage 1 cut off 2020, which becomes important to qualify and then appear in BCECE Stage 2 examination.
BCECE Stage 1 Cut off 2021
BCECE Stage 1 examination held recently was of 1200 marks with Three subjects every candidate has to choose as per his/her preferences whether PCB, PCM or Agriculture.
The marks distribution was simple with each subject carrying 400 marks and 100 questions, making one question worth 04 marks each. The Subjects in BCECE paper were Physics and Chemistry(these were compulsory for Engineering and Pharmacy both group of candidates) another one is Biology, Maths, and Agriculture( based on candidates applied subject).
Now, what is BCECE Stage 1 Cut off 2021 is and how it will be considered by the University and participating colleges is the topic of concern here. We have given here BCECE Stage 1 expected Cut off 2021, that is category wise, subject wise and for every college taking BCECE scores for giving admissions in Engineering or Pharmacy.
BCECE 2021 Category Wise Stage 1 cut off
BCECE Stage 1 cut off will be different for different category of candidates based on the applied reservations grounds and relaxation in minimum qualification marks wherever applicable in BCECE. So, here we brought BCECE Category wise cut off marks for PCB and PCM Group.
Candidates shall keep this fact in concern that these cut-off marks provided in the tables are expected only and exact official BCECE 2021 cut off will be published online only after the announcement of BCECE 2021 result.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ON BCECE 2021 Cut OFF
- Only those candidates who will qualify the BCECE Stage 1 examination will be entertained and will have access to BCECE 2021 cut off marks.
- BCECE 2021 cut off will include the opening rank and closing rank to which the applicant has applied( Course and Collage).
- The Closing rank will be the least minimum qualifying marks to be scored by a candidate for admission, contenders scoring less then Closing rank will not be able to know BCECE 2021 cut off marks.
BCECE PCB Stage 1 Cut off 2021
The Overall BCECE Ranking cut off is different and BCECE PCB Stage 1 Cut off for PCB and PCM are different.
Here in the article, we have listed BCECE PCB Group Category wise Stage expected 1 Cut off.
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||361|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||352|
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||449|
|Backward Caste (BC)||472|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||464|
|Disabled Quota (DQ)||270|
BCECE PCM Stage 1 Cut off 2021
Previous Year Cut off:-
|3||Open Merit (General)||9281||111|
Bihar Polytechnic Stage 1 Cut off 2021
The minimum qualifying marks to qualify Bihar Polytechnic examination for Engineering, Pharmacy courses will include these salient features.
- A number of candidates applied for each participating colleges.
- The difficulty level of examination.
- Previous Year Cut off.
- Highest Score of the topper candidate.
- The number of seats available in Collages.
BCECE 2021 Opening & Closing Ranks College Wise
The BCECE Opening and Closing ranks meaning and how they decide your chances of admission is already discussed above.
Now here we will enlight you with previous year BCECE Opening and Closing ranks for some of the most reputed and high competitive colleges participated in BCECE 2016.
- For Patna Medical College Hospital, Patna Opening Rank was 1 and Closing Rank was 1266.
- For Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna Opening Rank was 16 and closing rank was 3813.
- For Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College & Hospital, Gaya Opening Rank was 256 and closing rank was 496.
BCECE 2021 Counselling procedure
Once you got successfull on scoring the Closing Ranks or the minimum qualifying marks for different collages, next step is to apply for Counselling 2021 that will be achieved by applying Online only.
That includes three steps:-
- Log in to your account.
- Seat allotment
This is all for BCECE 2021 Cut off, furthermore details related to the admission will be coming here soon, stay in touch with us for more brued content.