CBSE Online Training Portal – Welcome all of you to CBSE Digital Education run by the Central Government. Through this portal, online training is given to teachers to improve the quality of teachers. With the launch of this portal, CBSE education has improved very fast and the children who are studying the CBSE syllabus are getting a very good education. CBSE education is of great importance in the field of education nowadays.
CBSE Online Training Portal Registration 2022
The main objective of the CBSE Online Training Portal is to improve the quality of CBSE education. The framework of the entire national curriculum for teacher education by training CBSE teachers is to encourage children to take free and compulsory education. Teachers can provide good education to the children by taking online training of CBSE teachers through this portal and enhancing their teaching activities. Teachers from all the states of India can take advantage of this portal. The mode of taking training through this portal is online and this portal has been started by CBSE. To get education from this portal, training is available absolutely free.
CBSE Free Online Training For Teachers 2022
- First of all, click on the department’s website cbseit.in .
- After that click on Free Online Session.
- After that, whatever details have been asked from you, fill all of them properly.
- After that whatever documents have been asked from you, upload them through the printer.
- Lastly, submit it and take a printout.
CBSE Online Training Portal School Registration
The registration of CBSE online sessions will be done as follows.
- Go to the official website of CBSE cbseit.in .
- After that, you will have the option of training center, seat, fees.
- After checking the availability of the seat, the option of register will come on it, click on it.
- After that you click on the new registration option for individual participants.
- After that enter all your details and school details.
- After that click on submit.
- Take a print out through the printer.
CBSE Training Portal Login
- First of all you have to go to the official website of CBSE department cbseit.in .
- After that go to login and click on login for individual participants.
- After that enter username and password.
- After that enter the capja code shown on the screen.
- Last click on Login.
CBSE Online Training Portal E Certificate Download
- First of all go to the official website cbseit.in .
- After that enter your User ID and Password.
- After that an OTP will come, enter it.
- After that click on login button.
- After that, if you have not paid, then pay online.
- Download your certificate after making payment.
CBSE Online Training Portal Feedback Form Download
If you have given online registration of this portal, then after that you have to fill two forms, first attendance form and second feedback form. We are going to tell you about the Feedback Form.
- First of all you go to the official website of CBSE.
- After that you click on Feedback Form.
- After clicking the login form will open.
- Enter your ID, Password, Code and click on People.
- After login, you will get the participant dashboard.
- In that you will get your sari details which training you are registered in and how much fee you have paid till now and how many feedback forms you have filled.
- After that you click on Calculate in Feedback Submit.
- Submit Feedback and choose your training topics.
- After that the feedback form will open, see what you have been asked.
- Answer what is asked and submit it.
- In this way you will be able to submit the feedback form.
How To Mark Attendance on CBSE Training Portal 2022
You will be given an attendance link in the middle of the session to register your online attendance to select the attendee. In which you will be able to give your attendance online that you are taking training everyday ie you are studying. You can easily register your attendance on the official website.
CBSE Free Training Portal Online Registration 2022, Application Form
- If you want to do online registration of CBSE Online Training Portal, then first you have to go to the official website of CBSE Education Department, cbseit.in .
- After that click on which training you have to take on the screen in front of you.
- After that select the date, time and place.
- After that fill all the requested details properly and upload the documents which have been asked for through the printer.
- After that finally you will get the option of submit, click on it.
- After submitting you must take out the print out.
- Remember your ID and Password so that you can login later to find out about all educational activities.
CBSE Free Training Portal Helpline Number 2022
We are displaying the list of help line numbers of CBSE Online Training Portal 2022 .
|name and designation||phone number|
|Training Unit IT Unit||011 – 23214737|
|Dr. Sandeep Jaini||011 – 23211400|
|Amit Singh (Payment Related)||011 – 23211700|
|Dr. B. Saha (Director)||011 – 23216873|
Important questions and answers related to CBSE Online Training Portal
1. How to apply for CBSE Online Training Portal?
The mode of applying for this portal is online.
2.CBSE portal has been implemented for how many states in India?
This portal has been implemented for all the states of India.
Official Website – Click Here
If you want to know any information then please comment it in the comment box. We will give you reply.