CUCET 2022 Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is conducted at the national level for admission in Central Universities. CUCET 2022 The last date to apply for the exam has been extended till 5th September 2022. CUCET 2022 Interested candidates for the official website of CUCET http://www.cucetexam.in You can go and fill it. Apart from this, you can also fill your application form from the link given on this page of ours. CUCET 2022 Through this, students can take admission in 14 Central Universities (CU) and 4 State Universities of the country. CUCET 2022 The OMR and CBT exam for UI, PG and RP will be held on 15, 16, 23 and 24 September 2022. CUCET 2022 The application process for the same has been started from 16 August 2022. Students can take admission in various Integrated, UG, PG, and other courses in Central University. CUCET 2022 For more details read this page completely.
Latest : Last date of application for CUCET 2022 extended, can apply till 5th September 2022.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 (CUCET 2022)
The answer key will be released after the CUCET Admission 2022 exam, after which the results of the candidates will be released, the students who will appear in the entrance test will be called for the counseling stage. Students successful in the entrance test will be given admission in various central universities. Check the table below to know the important dates for CUCET Entrance Test 2022.
|Application start date||16 August 2022|
|Application closing date|
|Admit card issue date||will be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date (UI, PG)||15, 16, 23 and 24 September 2022|
|Answer key release date||will be announced|
|Answer Key Objection Date||will be announced|
|Release date of final answer||will be announced|
|Result release date||will be announced|
- Application letter
- admit card
- answer key
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
UPES Dehradun 2022 Application
LPUNEST 2022 Application Form
Central Universities have prescribed eligibility criteria for those candidates who want to apply for CUCET exam. Candidates applying for CUCET 2022 must check the eligibility criteria such as:-
- BA For admission to degree course, candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
- For admission to master’s degree program, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- For admission to PhD and research programs, candidates must have a master’s degree.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to apply to appear in CUCET 2022. Let us inform that CUCET 2022 application form has been released on the official website of CUCET. The process of application has been started from 16 August 2022, the last date for application was fixed till 1 September 2022, which has been extended till 5 September 2022. Before applying candidates have to register themselves. While registering candidates have to enter their valid e-mail id and phone number. You can apply after the registration process is over. It is mandatory for the candidates to upload photo and signature while applying. After applying it is necessary to deposit the application fee. The application fee can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Challan.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for CUCET 2022 test will be issued in September 2022. CUCET 2022 Admit Card will be issued on the official website of CUCET. All the candidates should note that the admit card can be downloaded only through online mode. Admit card will not be sent to any candidate through e-mail or post. Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card can also download from the link given in this page. After downloading the admit card it is necessary to take its printout. It is necessary to carry the admit card with you at the time of examination. Without the admit card you will not be allowed to appear in the exam. The name of the candidates, roll number, exam date, exam time, exam center name, etc. are mentioned in the admit card.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam Pattern
- The CUCET 2022 exam is going to be conducted through written mode.
- All the questions in this exam are asked in multiple choice type.
- A total of 2 hours are given to the candidates in the exam.
- The CUCET exam is conducted in two parts.
- In the first part, questions are asked from English Language, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude and Analytical Skills.
- In the second part, questions come from domain knowledge.
- The first part consists of 25 questions from all the subjects.
- The number of questions asked in the second part is 75.
- All questions are of one mark.
- There is also negative marking in this exam.
- 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
- If more than one answer is selected for a question, marks will be deducted as wrong.
- Marks for unanswered questions are not deducted.
- Integrated courses like MBA, MCA, LLB etc. exam is conducted in 1 part only.
- A total of 100 questions are asked in the examination of these courses.
For UI and PG Programs
For RP program
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Exam Center
Ahmedabad, Indore, New Delhi, Allahabad, Jabalpur, Palakkad, Amritsar, Jaipur, Patiala, Asansol, Jammu, Patna, Bandersindri, Ajmer, Jamshedpur, Pune, Bangalore, Jodhpur, Purnia, Bathinda, Kalaburagi/Gulbarga, Raichur, Begusarai, Kalpetta (Wyanad), Raipur, Bhaderwah, Kannur, (Thalassery), Rajouri, Bhagalpur, Kargil, Ranchi, Bhopal, Kasaragod, Sambalpur, Bhubaneshwar, Kathua, Shimla, Bidar, Kochi, Sikar, Bikaner, Kolkata, Siwan, Berhampur, Kota, Solapur, Calicut, Kottayam, Srinagar, Chandigarh, Leh, Thiruvananthapuram, Chennai, Lucknow, Thiruvarur, Coimbatore, Ludhiana, Thrissur, Davangere, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), Dehradun, Mahendragarh, Udaipur, Dhanbad, Mangalore, Udhampur, Gaya, Mumbai , Varanasi, Guwahati, Muzaffarpur, Vijayawada, Hisar, Mysore, Visakhapatnam, Hubli, Yadgir, Hyderabad, Nagpur.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be released after the completion of CUCET exam 2022. CUCET 2022 answer key Will be released through online mode on the official website. From the answer key, candidates can cross check their answers and calculate the score. While calculating the marks, the candidates must keep the marking scheme in mind. Candidates can also submit objections on the answer key. After submitting the challenge, the final answer key will be generated on the basis of that.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2022 Result
The result of the candidates who appeared in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) exam will be released on the official website of Central Universities. tell that CUCET 2022 Result Will be issued through online mode only. The result will not be sent to any candidate through offline mode. After the release of the result, you can check the result through the link given in this page. You can check the result by entering your roll number and date of birth.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
CUCET is popularly known as Central Universities Common Entrance Test. Candidates who qualify the CUCET exam can take admission in 14 central universities of the country. This exam is conducted in total 120 cities of the country. This exam is conducted through written medium. Candidates can choose 2 cities out of total 120 as per their convenience.
- UG/ Integrated Program (3/4/5 Years)
- PG/ BEd/ Integrated MSc/ PG Diploma Program (1/2/3 Years)
- MPhil/PhD Program
- Central University of Haryana
- Central University of Jammu
- Central University of Jharkhand
- Central University of Karnataka
- Central University of Kashmir
- Central University of Kerala
- Central University of Punjab
- Central University of Rajasthan
- Central University of South Bihar
- Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Bangalore Dr BR Ambedkar School of Economics
- Click here for more information on Central Universities.
Official Website : cucet.nta.nic.in