CG ITI 2022 Admit Card – Training Department, Chhattisgarh has published CG ITI 2022 Admit Card at cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. The last date of application is August 8, 2022. The provisional merit list will be published on August 12, 2022. However, the applicant can also register from the polling station. Firstly, candidates have to register with initial details, then verify ID and password, then fill the application form for admission in Chhattisgarh Industrial Training Institute 2022. Thereafter, upload the documents and pay the respective application fee. Scroll down to see application steps, important documents, application fee and more.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 Apply Online at cgiti.cgstate.gov.in.
|for ITI||Chhattisgarh ITI Admission|
|filled by||Department of Skills, Employment and Entrepreneurship|
|recruitment under||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|To enter||Department of Employment and Craft Training|
|for the beneficiaries||all students of chhattisgarh|
|entry mode||online offline|
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022
Before all the candidates wait for CG ITI Application Form 2022 , wait a while and get updates here. The online form for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 will be launched soon on its official website. All the applicants need to fulfill the Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Eligibility 2022 to get the updates here and fill the application form. At the end of the test will accept the admission process. Candidates must check all the details available in this article before applying for Chhattisgarh ITI Exam Form 2022 . More details can be gathered as described in this article.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 Application Date
|Name of institution||Chhattisgarh Training Department|
|Of course||ITI Course|
|Application date||from August 2022|
|Selection Process||based on results|
|article name||CG ITI Admission 2022|
|result date||August 2022|
CG ITI Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) and Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship have set the eligibility criteria for CG ITI Admission 2022-22 . CG ITI Admission 2022-22 Eligibility Criteria is listed below.
- Candidate must be from India.
- Students must be above 14 years of age and for mechanics, co-occupational drivers must be above 18 years of age.
- For engineering trade, students must have passed 10th / 12th.
- 8th class students can apply for non-engineering trades.
- Candidate must have passed his/her final year from a recognized institute.
- Students should have secured good marks in the previous exams.
Documents required at the time of CG ITI Admission
Applicants are advised to bring all necessary documents at the time of admission. If a candidate does not bring all the credentials, the authority may cancel his/her candidature. See testimonials list below.
- 12th class mark sheet of the applicant
- 10th class mark sheet
- Certificates are required if applicants belong to departmental officers and employees
- Orphanage certificate if it belongs to interested orphan class
- Documents for candidates coming from military/ex-servicemen family
- grade certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card and Ration Card for those applicants from BPL Department
- Certificate of PWD
- Certificate for applicants belonging to the families of freedom fighters
- age certificate
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode and pay the application fee as given below.
- For General and OBC candidates = Rs.50/-
- For SC/ ST candidates = Rs. 40/-
- Pay the registration fee online and offline.
The entire selection process is based on the merit list. The merit list is prepared keeping in mind the mentioned candidates only or the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Once the merit list is prepared, it will be published or displayed on the official site. Candidates should refer it for their admission in the following admission process.
ITI institutes offer technology, fitter and technician courses. Eligible candidates can apply for ITI course in any course after qualifying the entrance test and enrolling in this course. After completing the course, students get training and make their career in their chosen field.
It is most important to select the right subject of your interest while filling the application. Admission is not easy, and once you clear the qualifying examination of 10th or 12th, you need to be ready for it. Be prepared with the right score and gather the right information to get enrolled in the right course that offers you the best opportunity.
Steps to fill Chhattisgarh CGITI Admission Form 2022
- If you are interested in Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022, then visit official website.
- There click on CGITI Chhattisgarh Admission Online Form link.
- Now fill the application form with all the details.
- The applicable documents on Afix are also attached.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Now Chhattisgarh ITI Application Form 2022 is ready for download.
Chhattisgarh ITI Result 2023 Date
The Department of Employment and Training, Chhattisgarh will soon announce the ITI Result and Merit List. Eligible students will be able to check CG ITI Result within one month from the date of application. So we hope that Chhattisgarh ITI Merit List will be published in October 2022. If you want more updates about Chhattisgarh ITI Result Date and Merit List then you need to read this content carefully.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 Counseling
Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 counseling process is done after the release of merit list. Candidates must participate in the counselling. Seats are allotted to the candidates in the counseling process.
Candidates’ seat will be canceled if they fail to participate in the counseling process. Candidates have to choose the number of institutes of their choice. The seats are allotted to the candidates on the basis of their academic record and merit list.
CG ITI 1st Merit List 2022 NCVT / SCVT
The training department known as DTE, which is controlled by the Government of Chhattisgarh, has started its ITI admission process in various departments like NCVT or SCVT. These are the 2 majors in which any student can apply for admission in ITI at cgiti.cgstate.gov.in. Thousands of seats are available for Plumber, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic (Diesel), then Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Welder, Dress Maker, Mechanic Motor Driver, Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioner and many more.