Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, which we call DAVV, on behalf of DAVV, all the candidates who had chosen the Indore examination centre for admission in various graduation and post-graduation courses, tell them that now the written examination will be conducted on 4 September 2022. To appear in this examination, let the candidates know that the admit card has been issued by the university on 2 September 2022. The admit card has been issued online through the official website of DAVV http://www.dauniv.ac.in from where you can download it. Along with this candidates can also get the admit card from the link given on our page. Candidates can read our page till the end for more information related to DAVV CET Admit Card 2022.
Latest: DAVV CET 2022 Admit Card Released, Download From Below Link.
DAVV CET Admit Card 2022
Let the candidates know that DAVV will release the result of the candidates after the completion of the examination for CET 2022. The candidates who will clear the entrance exam will have to attend the counselling stage. Candidates can check some important dates related to DAVV CET 2022 from the table given below.
|Admit card issue date||23 August 2022|
2 September 2022
|entrance exam date||31 August 2022|
4 September 2022
|Result release date||12 September 2022|
Admit Card: Candidates can get the admit card of DAVV CET 2022 from here.
Key Points to get DAVV CET Admit Card 2022
- To get the DAVV CET 2022 Admit Card, the candidate has to first visit the official website of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya http://www.dauniv.ac.in . Which will open the home page of the website.
- When the admit card of the candidate will be issued on the home page, its link will be activated on which they will click. By which a new page will open in which the information will have to be filled from the candidates.
- The candidate will login by entering the registration number and password, which will open the candidate’s admit card on a new page.
- Candidates will download their admit card from there.
- Along with this candidates can also easily download the admit card by clicking on the link given above on our page.
How to get admit card if you forget login credentials?
If candidates have forgotten their login credentials and want to download their admit card then they can easily get their admit card by reading the points given below.
- Candidates first go to the login page on which they will see a link to forget their password. on which you have to click.
- On clicking, a new page will open in which you have to enter the registered email id or mobile number and submit it.
- In this way the candidate will get his password, the candidate should keep it safe by writing it for future reference.
Details Mentioned in DAVV CET Admit Card
Once the candidates download the admit card they can check the following details given in it. If the candidate finds some mistake in the admit card then he/she can contact the DAVV CET exam conducting authorities to rectify the same.
- candidate’s name
- Exam Center & Timing of Exam
- photo and signature
- candidate’s roll number
- subject of examination
Inform the candidates that when they go to the examination centre to take the examination, they should carry the admit card with them. Along with the admit card, candidates should carry any one of the valid identity proofs such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card. Candidates should note that without the admit card and identity card they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
After the end of the DAVV Common Entrance Test 2022, the answer key of the entrance exam will be released by the university. With the answer key, candidates can tally their answers and also raise objections if they are unsatisfied with any answer. After this, the final results of the candidates will be issued by the university after resolving it. The result released by the university will be final and universal, candidates cannot raise any objection to it. The candidates who will get success in the result will be called for offline counselling of the university and they will be provided admission to the university.