Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya which we know as DAVV conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for various Graduation and Post Graduation courses every year. The candidates who want to take part in the admission process of the university have to first fill the online application form. The application process started on 26 July 2021 and will continue till 11 August 2021. Candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website of DAVV http://www.dauniv.ac.in . Apart from this, you can complete the application process now from the link given on this page of ours. The candidates who want to apply must first check the eligibility thoroughly and then only participate in the application process. DAVV CET Application Form 2021 For more details, candidates can read our page till the end.
DAVV CET Application Form 2021
Along with filling the application form in DAVV CET 2021, the candidate must pay the application fee as prescribed by the university, without the application fee the application will not be considered complete and such applications will be rejected. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. Candidates can check some important dates related to DAVV CET 2021 application process from the table given below.
|Application start date||26 July 2021|
|Last Date of Application||11 August 2021|
|exam date||31 August 2021|
Application Form: Click on the link given below to fill DAVV CET 2021 Application Form –
Documents required to fill DAVV CET Application Form 2021
The candidates who want to apply for appearing in the DAVV CET 2021 Admission process should keep the necessary documents with them before filling the application form so that it will be easy for you to apply.
- A valid email id and mobile number.
- Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking facility to deposit the fee.
- valid photo.
- Scanned recently taken a photo with white background.
- Signature image.
Key Points of DAVV CET Application Form 2021
- To apply for DAVV CET 2021, the candidate has to first visit the official website of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya http://www.dauniv.ac.in . Which will open the home page of the website.
- On the home page, candidates will see the option of UTD Admission 2021, on which they will click, which will open a new page.
- On that page the candidate will see the link of apply online on which he will click. Which will open a new page.
- On that page you will see the link of registration. By clicking on it, candidates will first complete their registration process, after that they will go to the link of login and fill their application form with complete information.
- After filling the application form, candidates will submit the application fee through online mode, which will complete your registration process.
- After the completion of the application process, candidates will print a copy of the completely filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- Along with this candidates can also complete the application process from the link given on our page.
DAVV CET Exam Center
DAVV CET Admit Card 2021
After the completion of the DAVV CET 2021 application process, the admit card of the candidate will be issued. The admit card will be issued on the official website of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya http://www.dauniv.ac.in from where the candidates will be able to get the admit card by entering the registration ID and password. Tell the candidates that when they go to the examination centre to take the examination, they should carry their admit card with them, without the admit card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates can read the main page for more information related to DAVV CET 2021 by clicking on the link given below.