DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021 – Apply For JRF Posts Online
Here is good news for all those candidates who were waiting for DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021 notification. Defence Electronics Research Laboratory is a premier institute of DRDO has published a new job notification on its official website. Here we will discuss DLRL DRDO 2021 Recruitment, selection process and application form dates.
DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021
DLRL is going to recruit 10 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies very soon. Interested candidate can apply for the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) DLRL from 24.08.2021 to 12.09.2021.
DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Name of Organization||DLRL (Defence Electronics Research Laboratory) Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Number of Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Start Date For Application||24.08.2021|
|Last Date for Application||12.09.2021|
DLRL DRDO Recruitment Educational Qualification 2021:
- Graduate Degree in Professional Course (BE/B.Tech) in first division with National Eligibility Test (NET) or GATE
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (ME/M.Tech) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Vacancies For the DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow (ECE): 7 Posts
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow (ME): 3 Posts
Age Limit & Pay Scale For the DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021:
|Payscale||Monthly Remuneration for Rs 31,000|
|Age Limit||Upper age Limit should have Been completed due 28 Years|
DLRL DRDO Recruitment Selection process 2021:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
How To Apply For the DLRL DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible persons can send their application in the prescribed format to “The Director, Defense Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL), Ministry of Defence, DRDO Chandrayangutta Lines, Hyderabad- 500005, Telangana” within 21 days from the date of advertisement in employment newspaper (12 September 2021).