American College Testing Entrance Exam (ACT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. organiser will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to ACT 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
ACT 2022 Application Form
ACT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by organiser.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding ACT 2022 Registration:
- ACT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for ACT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
ACT Exam Dates 2022
organiser has released the ACT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the ACT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for American College Testing Entrance Exam must check the ACT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of ACT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the ACT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the ACT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
ACT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for ACT 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. ACT 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for ACT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – ACT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the ACT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the ACT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
ACT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for ACT from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
ACT 2022 Syllabus
ACT Syllabus 2022 for various subjects/ papers can be checked through online mode on the website. Students must go through the complete syllabus provided on the website of ACT.
ACT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the ACT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
ACT 2022 Admit Card
ACT Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of ACT Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for ACT exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on ACT Admit cards.
How to Download ACT Admit Card 2022?
ACT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for ACT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ACT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “ACT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of ACT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
ACT 2022 Answer Key
ACT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the ACT 2022 answer key.
ACT Result 2022
1# ACT Result will be announced on the official website of organiser at officialsite. ACT 2022 Result will be released by organiser on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the ACT Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the ACT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ACT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “ACT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
ACT 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The ACT 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are ACT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for ACT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for ACT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will ACT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the ACT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the ACT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.