The organiser has released the ANUPGCET 2023 notification at ANUPGCET.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (ANUPGCET) online mode on examdates.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to ANUPGCET 2023 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
ANUPGCET 2023 Application Form
ANUPGCET 2023 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by organiser.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding ANUPGCET 2023 Registration:
- ANUPGCET 2023 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for ANUPGCET 2023 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
ANUPGCET Exam Dates 2022
ANUPGCET 2023 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the organiser. The entrance exam is known by the Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.
organiser has released ANUPGCET 2023 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official ANUPGCET 2023 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
ANUPGCET Eligibility Criteria
organiser has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the ANUPGCET exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the ANUPGCET eligibility requirements for admissions through ANUPGCET 2023 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for ANUPGCET 2023 exam:
- Nationality – ANUPGCET 2023 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the ANUPGCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the ANUPGCET 2023 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
ANUPGCET Application Fee
ANUPGCET 2023 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment ANUPGCETways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
ANUPGCET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the ANUPGCET entrance exam must be aware of ANUPGCET syllabus 2022. organiser designs the syllabus of ANUPGCET 2023. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
ANUPGCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the ANUPGCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
ANUPGCET 2023 Admit Card
Post successful registration, candidates are supposed to download their ANUPGCET admit card from the official website. Students who have successfully paid their application fee will be able to download their admit cards through the online portal. Students can download their ANUPGCET Admit Card by following the simple steps:
How to Download ANUPGCET Admit Card 2022?
ANUPGCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for ANUPGCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website ANUPGCET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your ANUPGCET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the ANUPGCET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
ANUPGCET 2023 Answer Key
ANUPGCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the ANUPGCET 2023 answer key.
ANUPGCET Result 2023
1# ANUPGCET Result will be announced on the official website of organiser at officialsite. ANUPGCET 2023 Result will be released by organiser on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the ANUPGCET Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the ANUPGCET 2023 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ANUPGCET 2023
- Step 2: Click on the link for “ANUPGCET Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
ANUPGCET 2023 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The ANUPGCET 2023 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are ANUPGCET 2023 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for ANUPGCET 2023?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for ANUPGCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will ANUPGCET 2023 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the ANUPGCET 2023 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the ANUPGCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.