The organiser has released the AP LAWCET 2022 notification at AP LAWCET.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) online mode on examdates.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding AP LAWCET 2022.
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by organiser.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding AP LAWCET 2022 Registration:
- AP LAWCET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for AP LAWCET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
AP LAWCET Exam Dates 2022
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the organiser. The entrance exam is known by the Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test.
Candidates can check all the dates of AP LAWCET 2022 in the below table. With the help of the AP LAWCET exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the AP LAWCET 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for AP LAWCET 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. AP LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for AP LAWCET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – AP LAWCET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the AP LAWCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the AP LAWCET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
AP LAWCET Application Fee
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment AP LAWCETways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
AP LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the AP LAWCET entrance exam must be aware of AP LAWCET syllabus 2022. organiser designs the syllabus of AP LAWCET 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the AP LAWCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
organiser has released AP LAWCET Admit Card on the official website on admitcarddate. To download AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download AP LAWCET Admit Card 2022?
AP LAWCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for AP LAWCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website AP LAWCET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your AP LAWCET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the AP LAWCET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
AP LAWCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the AP LAWCET 2022 answer key.
AP LAWCET Result 2023
The concerned authorities at organiser shall declare the AP LAWCET 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the AP LAWCET result 2022. The qualifying AP LAWCET cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the AP LAWCET 2022 result?
- Visit the AP LAWCET portal and log in.
- To login, enter AP LAWCET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- AP LAWCET 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the AP LAWCET result for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The AP LAWCET 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are AP LAWCET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for AP LAWCET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for AP LAWCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will AP LAWCET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the AP LAWCET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the AP LAWCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.