Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) (BITSAT) 2022 will be conducted from August 3, 2021, to August 9, 2021, and registrations will be between February 23, 2021, and July 7, 2021. BITS Pilani will conduct the exam this year. BITSAT or BITS Admission Test is a university level entrance exam conducted by BITS Pilani for admission in course B.E., B. Pharm. and M.Sc. programs at one of its Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses respectively.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to BITSAT 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
BITSAT 2022 Application Form
BITSAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of February 23, 2021. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by BITS Pilani.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding BITSAT 2022 Registration:
- BITSAT 2022 registration process will get started on February 23, 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form for BITSAT 2022 will be till July 7, 2021.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
BITSAT Exam Dates 2022
BITS Pilani has released the BITSAT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on February 23, 2021. As per the BITSAT exam date, the exam will be held from August 3, 2021, to August 9, 2021. Candidates preparing for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) must check the BITSAT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of BITSAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the BITSAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the BITSAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||February 23, 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||July 7, 2021|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||July 17, 2021|
|Exam Date||August 3, 2021, to August 9, 2021|
|Result declaration||September 2021|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for BITSAT 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. BITSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for BITSAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – BITSAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the BITSAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the BITSAT 2022 exam.
For B.E., M.Sc (Hons) and M.Sc. (Tech)
- Academic Qualification – For admission to any of the First Degree programmes at BITS campuses except B.Pharm candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with adequate proficiency in English.
|Qualifying Exam||Class12th examination from a recognized Central or State board.|
|Qualifying Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Age Limit||Passed class 12th in 2020 or 2021.|
For B.Pharm (Hons.)
- Academic Qualification – For admission to B.Pharm: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with Mathematics as one of the subjects can also apply for admissions to the B.Pharm program.
|Qualifying Exam||Passed Class 12th examination from a recognized Central or State board.|
|Qualifying Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology|
|Age Limit||Passed class 12th in 2020 or 2021.|
BITSAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for BITSAT from here.
|For Male Candidates||INR 3400|
|For Female Candidates||INR 2900|
|For Dubai Exam Centre||INR 7000|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Sectional Time Limit||No time limit for individual parts of the test|
|Nature of Questions||Objective type (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each right answer
-1 for each wrong answer
|Sections||Part I: Physics (40 questions)
Part II: Chemistry (40 questions)
Part III: (a) English Proficiency (15 questions) (b) Logical Reasoning (10 questions)
Part IV: Mathematics/Biology (45 questions)
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
BITSAT 2022 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
The syllabus consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. Candidates can study through NCERT books for the contents. The syllabus is prepared from the CBSE NCERT syllabus of the 11th & 12th standards.
For Logical Reasoning:
Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Series Completion, Assertion & Reason, Clocks & Calendars, Direction Sense Test, Logical Venn Diagrams, Situation Reaction Test, Statement-Arguments, Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, Data Sufficiency, Theme Detection, Statement-Conclusions, Arithmetical Reasoning, Number and Letter Series, Mathematical Operations, Logical Sequence of Words, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Inserting the Missing Character, Number, Ranking & Time Sequence, Linear and Matrix arrangement, Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
For English Proficiency:
Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation, Error Correction, Theme detection, Fill in the Blanks, Unseen Passages, Subject-Verb Agreement, Antonyms and Synonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Idioms & Phrases, Passage Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Correction, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Passage Completion, Sentence Completion.
Logarithms and their properties, Sets, Relations & Functions, Matrices Determinants, Heights and Distances, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, Circles, Straight lines & Pair of straight lines, Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Statistics.
Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, s-p-d and f-blocks elements, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry, Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbon, Stereo chemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen.
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Electromagnetic Induction, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electronic Devices, Oscillations, Optics, Waves, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Modern Physics, Magnetic Effect of Current.
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the BITSAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
BITSAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download BITSAT 2022 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in July 17, 2021. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download BITSAT Admit Card 2022?
BITSAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for BITSAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BITSAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “BITSAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of BITSAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
BITSAT 2022 Answer Key
BITSAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the BITSAT 2022 answer key.
BITSAT Result 2022
BITSAT Result will be made available via online mode in September 2021. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the BITSAT 2022 result?
- Visit the BITSAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter BITSAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- BITSAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the BITSAT result for future reference.
BITSAT 2022 Cut-off
BITSAT cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are BITSAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on February 23, 2021.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for BITSAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till July 7, 2021.
Q3. What is the official website for BITSAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will BITSAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the BITSAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the BITSAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.