Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test (BLAT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between First week of June 2022 and Third week of June 2022. Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh will conduct the exam this year.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about BLAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
BLAT 2022 Application Form
BLAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of First week of June 2022. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding BLAT 2022 Registration:
- BLAT 2022 registration process will get started in First week of June 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form for BLAT 2022 will be till Third week of June 2022.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh has released the BLAT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on First week of June 2022. As per the BLAT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test must check the BLAT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of BLAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the BLAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the BLAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||The first week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Third week of June 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||The first week of July 2022|
|Blat Exam Date 2022||July 2022|
|Result declaration||July 2022|
BLAT Eligibility Criteria
The BLAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for BLAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – BLAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the BLAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the BLAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
BLAT Application Fee
BLAT 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
BLAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the BLAT entrance exam must be aware of the BLAT syllabus 2022. Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh designs the syllabus of BLAT 2022. Aspirants can download the syllabus below.
The details regarding the BLAT 2022 Syllabus are given below:
- BHU LLB Syllabus
- There is no specified syllabus for BHU LLB.
- Candidates may go through the previous year papers to prepare for the entrance exam.
- The question paper contains questions from the following subjects:
- General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Common Legal Knowledge
- Aptitude & Mental Ability and
- Language Comprehension
- BHU LLM
- The syllabus of BHU LLM consists of legal concepts.
- The topics that need to be prepared are mentioned below:
- Law of Torts
- Law of Crimes
- Public International Law
- Law of Contracts
- Environmental Law
- Constitutional Law
- Hindu Law
- Muslim Law
- Indian Evidence Act
BLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the BLAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Type of Question||MCQs (Multiple choice questions)|
|Subjects||General Knowledge and mental ability, English Comprehension, Current Affairs, Legal Aptitude|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||04 Marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||01 Mark will be deducted for each attempt|
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download BLAT 2022 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in admitcarddate. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download BLAT Admit Card 2022?
BLAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for BLAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BLAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “BLAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of BLAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
BLAT Exam Centres
Following are the name and the location of centres of BLAT exam:
|Name of the state||Name of the centres|
|Uttar Pradesh||Varanasi, Allahabad, Mirzapur, Gorakhpur and Lucknow|
BLAT 2022 Answer Key
BLAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the BLAT 2022 answer key.
BLAT Result 2022
1# BLAT Result will be announced on the official website of Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh at officialsite. BLAT 2022 Result will be released by Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the BLAT Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the BLAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BLAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “BLAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
BLAT 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The BLAT 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
GEN – OBC
GEN – EWS
GEN – SC
BHU Employee – EWS
When are BLAT 2022 registrations starting?
The online registrations have started on First week of June 2022.
What is the last date to register & apply online for BLAT 2022?
Candidates can register and apply online till Third week of June 2022.
What is the official website for BLAT?
The official website is http://bhuonline.in/
Will BLAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the BLAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the BLAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.