The examination is organised by the organiser. It is a examlevel entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Common Admission Test (CAT 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about CAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
CAT 2022 Application Form
CAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by organiser.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding CAT 2022 Registration:
- CAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for CAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
CAT Exam Dates 2022
organiser has released the CAT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the CAT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Common Admission Test must check the CAT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
organiser has released CAT 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official CAT 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
CAT Eligibility Criteria
organiser has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the CAT exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the CAT eligibility requirements for admissions through CAT 2022 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for CAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – CAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the CAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the CAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
CAT Application Fee
CAT 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment CATways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
CAT 2022 Syllabus
CAT 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in CAT 2022 Syllabus released. CAT Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
CAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the CAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
CAT 2022 Admit Card
organiser has released CAT Admit Card on the official website on admitcarddate. To download CAT 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2022?
CAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for CAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website CAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your CAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the CAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
CAT 2022 Answer Key
CAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the CAT 2022 answer key.
CAT Result 2022
CAT Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the CAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “CAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
CAT 2022 Cut-off
CAT cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are CAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for CAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for CAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will CAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the CAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the CAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.