The organiser has released the CLAT 2022 notification at CLAT.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) online mode on examdates.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about CLAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
CLAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by organiser.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding CLAT 2022 Registration:
- CLAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for CLAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
CLAT Exam Dates 2022
organiser has released the CLAT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the CLAT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Common Law Admission Test must check the CLAT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of CLAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the CLAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the CLAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
organiser has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the CLAT exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the CLAT eligibility requirements for admissions through CLAT 2022 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for CLAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – CLAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the CLAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the CLAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
CLAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for CLAT from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
CLAT 2022 Syllabus
CLAT 2022 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the CLAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
CLAT 2022 Admit Card
CLAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of CLAT Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for CLAT exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on CLAT Admit cards.
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2022?
CLAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for CLAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of CLAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “CLAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of CLAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
CLAT 2022 Answer Key
CLAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the CLAT 2022 answer key.
CLAT Result 2022
1# CLAT Result will be announced on the official website of organiser at officialsite. CLAT 2022 Result will be released by organiser on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the CLAT Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the CLAT 2022 result?
- Visit the CLAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter CLAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- CLAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the CLAT result for future reference.
CLAT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate CLAT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are CLAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for CLAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for CLAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will CLAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the CLAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the CLAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.