The Dravidian University has released the DUCET 2022 notification at DUCET.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET) online mode on examdates.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to DUCET 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
DUCET 2022 Application Form
DUCET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Dravidian University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding DUCET 2022 Registration:
- DUCET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for DUCET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
DUCET Exam Dates 2022
Dravidian University has released the DUCET 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the DUCET exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Dravidian University Common Entrance Test must check the DUCET 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Dravidian University has released DUCET 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official DUCET 2022 exam dates:
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
DUCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for DUCET 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. DUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for DUCET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – DUCET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the DUCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the DUCET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
DUCET Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for DUCET from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
DUCET 2022 Syllabus
DUCET Syllabus 2022 for various subjects/ papers can be checked through online mode on the website. Students must go through the complete syllabus provided on the website of DUCET.
DUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the DUCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
DUCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download DUCET 2022 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in admitcarddate. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download DUCET Admit Card 2022?
DUCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for DUCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website DUCET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your DUCET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the DUCET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
DUCET 2022 Answer Key
DUCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the DUCET 2022 answer key.
DUCET Result 2022
DUCET Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the DUCET 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of DUCET 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “DUCET Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
DUCET 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate DUCET Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are DUCET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for DUCET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for DUCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will DUCET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the DUCET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the DUCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.