The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa has released the GCET 2023 notification at GCET.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) online mode on examdates.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding GCET 2023.
GCET 2023 Application Form
GCET 2023 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding GCET 2023 Registration:
- GCET 2023 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for GCET 2023 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
GCET Exam Dates 2022
GCET 2023 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa. The entrance exam is known by the Goa Common Entrance Test.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa has released GCET 2023 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official GCET 2023 exam dates:
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
GCET Eligibility Criteria
The GCET Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for GCET 2023 exam:
- Nationality – GCET 2023 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the GCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the GCET 2023 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
GCET Application Fee
GCET 2023 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
GCET 2023 Syllabus
GCET 2023 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
GCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the GCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
GCET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download GCET 2023 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in admitcarddate. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download GCET Admit Card 2022?
GCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for GCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website GCET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your GCET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the GCET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
GCET 2023 Answer Key
GCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the GCET 2023 answer key.
GCET Result 2023
GCET result have been released by the official authority on resultdates. It is made available on the GCET website. Candidates can get the result by entering their login details. It shows the qualifying status of the candidate. It is necessary to keep the result till the admission process gets over.
How to check the GCET 2023 result?
- Visit the GCET portal and log in.
- To login, enter GCET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- GCET 2023 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the GCET result for future reference.
GCET 2023 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The GCET 2023 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are GCET 2023 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for GCET 2023?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for GCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will GCET 2023 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the GCET 2023 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the GCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.