The GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has released the GMAT 2022 notification at GMAT.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) online mode on examdates.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding GMAT 2022.
GMAT 2022 Application Form
GMAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council).
Candidates must go through the following details regarding GMAT 2022 Registration:
- GMAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for GMAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
GMAT Exam Dates 2022
GMAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council). The entrance exam is known by the Graduate Management Admission Test.
GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) has released GMAT 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official GMAT 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
GMAT Eligibility Criteria
The GMAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for GMAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – GMAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the GMAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the GMAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
GMAT Application Fee
GMAT 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment GMATways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
GMAT 2022 Syllabus
GMAT 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in GMAT 2022 Syllabus released. GMAT Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the GMAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
GMAT 2022 Admit Card
GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) shall release GMAT admit card 2022 online on the official website. Candidates who register for the GMAT 2022 exam before the last date will be issued admit cards by the authorities. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to carry the GMAT admit card 2022 along with a valid photo ID for identification purposes.
How to Download GMAT Admit Card 2022?
GMAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for GMAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website GMAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your GMAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the GMAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
GMAT 2022 Answer Key
GMAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the GMAT 2022 answer key.
GMAT Result 2022
GMAT Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the GMAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GMAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “GMAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
GMAT 2022 Cut-off
GMAT cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are GMAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for GMAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for GMAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will GMAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the GMAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the GMAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.