The National Testing Agency has released the GPAT 2022 notification at GPAT.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) online mode on examdates.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about GPAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
GPAT 2022 Application Form
GPAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding GPAT 2022 Registration:
- GPAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for GPAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
GPAT Exam Dates 2022
National Testing Agency has released the GPAT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the GPAT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test must check the GPAT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of GPAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the GPAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the GPAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
National Testing Agency has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the GPAT exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the GPAT eligibility requirements for admissions through GPAT 2022 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for GPAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – GPAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the GPAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the GPAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
GPAT Application Fee
GPAT 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment GPATways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
GPAT 2022 Syllabus
GPAT 2022 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the GPAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
GPAT 2022 Admit Card
GPAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of GPAT Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for GPAT exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on GPAT Admit cards.
How to Download GPAT Admit Card 2022?
GPAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for GPAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website GPAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your GPAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the GPAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
GPAT 2022 Answer Key
GPAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the GPAT 2022 answer key.
GPAT Result 2023
GPAT Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the GPAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GPAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “GPAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
GPAT 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The GPAT 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are GPAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for GPAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for GPAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will GPAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the GPAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the GPAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.