Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design entrance exam (IICD) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design will conduct the exam this year.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about IICD 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
IICD 2022 Application Form
IICD 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding IICD 2022 Registration:
- IICD 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for IICD 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
IICD Exam Dates 2022
IICD 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design. The entrance exam is known by the Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design entrance exam.
Candidates can check all the dates of IICD 2022 in the below table. With the help of the IICD exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the IICD 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
IICD Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for IICD 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. IICD 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for IICD 2022 exam:
- Nationality – IICD 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the IICD exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the IICD 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
IICD Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for IICD from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
IICD 2022 Syllabus
IICD 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in IICD 2022 Syllabus released. IICD Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
IICD 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the IICD Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
IICD 2022 Admit Card
Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design has released IICD Admit Card on the official website on admitcarddate. To download IICD 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download IICD Admit Card 2022?
IICD Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for IICD Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website IICD.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your IICD Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the IICD Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
IICD 2022 Answer Key
IICD Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the IICD 2022 answer key.
IICD Result 2022
The concerned authorities at Indian Institute Of Crafts & Design shall declare the IICD 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the IICD result 2022. The qualifying IICD cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the IICD 2022 result?
- Visit the IICD portal and log in.
- To login, enter IICD enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- IICD 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the IICD result for future reference.
IICD 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate IICD Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are IICD 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for IICD 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for IICD?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will IICD 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the IICD 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the IICD notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.