The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada has released the IIFT 2022 notification at IIFT.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test (IIFT) online mode on examdates.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to IIFT 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
IIFT 2022 Application Form
IIFT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding IIFT 2022 Registration:
- IIFT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for IIFT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
IIFT Exam Dates 2022
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada has released the IIFT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the IIFT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test must check the IIFT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of IIFT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the IIFT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the IIFT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for IIFT 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for IIFT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – IIFT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the IIFT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the IIFT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
IIFT Application Fee
IIFT 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the IIFT entrance exam must be aware of IIFT syllabus 2022. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada designs the syllabus of IIFT 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the IIFT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada shall release IIFT admit card 2022 online on the official website. Candidates who register for the IIFT 2022 exam before the last date will be issued admit cards by the authorities. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to carry the IIFT admit card 2022 along with a valid photo ID for identification purposes.
How to Download IIFT Admit Card 2022?
IIFT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for IIFT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website IIFT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your IIFT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the IIFT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
IIFT 2022 Answer Key
IIFT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the IIFT 2022 answer key.
IIFT Result 2022
The concerned authorities at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada shall declare the IIFT 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the IIFT result 2022. The qualifying IIFT cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the IIFT 2022 result?
- Visit the IIFT portal and log in.
- To login, enter IIFT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- IIFT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the IIFT result for future reference.
IIFT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate IIFT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are IIFT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for IIFT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for IIFT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will IIFT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the IIFT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the IIFT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.