JEE Main 2021 Question Paper/ Solution – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the JEE Main 2021 examination for the admission to the various Undergraduate ( B.E/ B.Tech) and Architecture (B.Arch/ B.Planning) courses. Candidate must note that the JEE Main 2021 entrance examination will be held in the First Week of April 2020 and once after the successful commencement of the examination, JEE Main 2021 Solution- Answer Key will be upload by the JEE Main on its official website i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in . So candidates can check their JEE Main 2021 Answer through these uploaded Answer Keys and will be able to predict their merit/ rank according to it.
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key (Solution) Important Dates
|JEE Main 2021 Answer Key (Paper 1 & 2) by Coaching Institutes||April 2020 (1st Week)|
|JEE Main 2021 Official Answer Key (Paper 1& 2)||April 2020 (3rd Week)|
|JEE Main 2021 Main Response OMR Sheet (Downloading Date)||April 2020 (3rd Week) or Last Week of April 2020|
|JEE Main 2021 Result Date (Paper 1)||April 2020 (Last Week)|
|JEE Main 2021 Result Date (Paper 2)||May 2021 (Last Week)|
How to Download JEE Main 2021 Solutions/ Answer Key
Candidates can download the appropriate answer key by checking the Question Booklet code. Also, it is important to know that if the candidate downloads different code booklet answer keys, it will create confusion and the candidate will not be able to calculate the right score. Below we have mentioned on How to Download JEE Main 2021 Solutions/Answer Key
- Candidates have to log in using their application number, date of birth and security pin on JEE Main official web portal i.e. www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Then click on the “Answer Key” button.
- Next, the candidates will have to select the exam booklet set number from the drop down.
- Now Candidate has to click on the ‘View’ button to view the Solution/ Answer Keys.
- The JEE Main 2021 Solution/ Answer Keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check the Answers for the JEE Main 2021 examination.
JEE Main 2021 Answer Key: Challenging the Response
In case the candidates find some wrong answers given in the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key then he/ she will be provided with the option to challenge the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key. To Challenge the Response for the JEE Main 2021 Answer Key candidate will have to go through the following procedure.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the Answer Key then he/ she can challenge by entering the ‘Challenge’ button.
- Next, the candidates will have to select the question booklet number and question number.
- Now the Answer to the Selection question will be displayed on the screen.
- Then, Candidate will have to enter the claimed answer.
- Next, the candidate will have to click on the ‘Add to claims’ list button.
- Finally, Candidate will have to submit all the claims on One Click.
- Lastly, the candidate will have to save all the claims by clicking on the final button.
- Challenging Fee: The Candidate will have to pay the Challenging fee of Rs. 1000/- for each question. Candidate can make the payment of the fee through Debit/ Credit Card, Paytm or SBI Buddy. The Fees are nonrefundable.
Note: The Challenges claimed by the candidates will be considered by CBSE and the answers given by them will be final and binding on all.