JEE Main 2023 application form will be released on 3 May 2022. Admit cards will be released soon for the April session. The examination results for the February session (Paper 2) have been declared.
Note:- The NTA has postponed the JEE Main 2023 April session examination in view of the Corona crisis. As per the NTA notification, the revised dates for the JEE Main 2023 exam for the April session will be announced at least 15 days before the exam. The JEE Main April session was to be held between 27 to 30 April 2022. The officers will issue JEE Main Admit Card 2022 for the April session only for the registered candidates. The date of JEE Main April 2022 Admit Card will be updated here soon. To download the admit card, candidates will need JEE Main April 2022 login details.
JEE Main is a national level entrance exam, through which various deserving students get admission to many famous engineering colleges. This examination is being conducted four times (February, March, April, May) by the NTA (National Testing Agency). Qualifying students can get admission in BE / B.Tech/ B.Arch / B.Plan in many colleges like – IIT, NIT, CFTI etc. Students should read more information like JEE Main 2023 application form, dates, admit card, answer key, exam results etc.
JEE Main 2023 Application Form
The JEE Main 2023 application form for the April session was released on 25 March. The application form for the JEE Main 2023 March session was released on 2 March. The NTA had released the JEE Main 2023 application form for the February session on 16 December 2020.
While the forms will be released in the respective months for the May season only. Candidates who have registered for the JEE Main 2023 February session will be able to register for the March, April and May sessions using their already created credentials.
For applying, fee payment, document submission, download of admit card and other services, candidates can avail of the services of the Common Service Center by paying a nominal fee.
To know about the information related to JEE Main 2023 application, check the candidate here:
- The JEE Main 2023 application process for the April session has been started from 25 March 2022.
- Candidates can apply online and register by going to the website.
- Candidates can apply for one or more sessions.
- Candidates should fill the question paper at the time of filling the language application form, remember that no changes will be made later.
- In order to fill the application form, students have to follow several steps like – online registration, filling application details, upload, fee payment.
- If there is any kind of mistake in the application, then the candidate is also given a period of correction. The reform process has been started.
- The last date for the application process will be till 4 April 2022.
JEE Main Application Fee:
- Candidates can submit the application fee of JEE Main online. Online charges can be done through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI & PAYTM.
- If the candidates do not wish to take the exam in the session for which the application fee has been submitted, then this fee will be refunded by the officials.
JEE Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The NTA has specified the JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria. The JEE Main 2023 eligibility criteria mention all the conditions and desired qualifications that the candidates are required to fulfil. The important points of eligibility criteria are given below.
The eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2023 is given below. Before filling the application form, the candidates can get the complete information about the eligibility criteria below:
- The candidate should have 10th and 12th level qualification. Students who are appearing for class 12 exams can also apply.
- Students must pass the 12th level examination with a minimum of five subjects.
- Students should have passed Physics and Mathematics (compulsory subject) and Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical subject (other subjects) in 12th standard.
- Only those who have passed 12th in the year 2019 and 2020 and 2022 can apply.
- Students who have done diploma can also apply. Admission will be given to these candidates only in IIT.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit to any number of attempts for JEE Main.
- Date of Birth: There is no age limit for JEE Main Examination.
- Institution Wise Eligibility: To get admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs, it is mandatory for the student to bring 75% marks – ST and 65% marks – SC in 12th standard. Candidates will be given admission in the examination on the basis of secure ALL INDIA RANK.
JEE Main 2023 Exam Pattern
To know about the JEE Main Exam pattern, read the following statement:
- Method of Examination: JEE Main 2023 Examination is conducted online for Paper I (B.E / B.Tech). The drawing test in paper II (B.Arch) paper was conducted through the offline medium.
- Types of questions: The question paper will be based on multiple-choice questions. Subjective questions are asked in the drawing test.
- Total Questions: A total of 90 questions are being asked in Paper I (B.E / B.Tech). A total of 82 questions will be asked in Paper-II (B.Arch) paper and 105 questions are being asked in B.Plan.
- Examination Time: A total of 3 hours of time is being given for the examination.
- Language: Question paper will be available in many languages like – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Oriya, Telugu, Urdu, Bengali, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam and Assamese.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
JEE (Main) 2022 Syllabus
- Physics: Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Functions, Energy and Power, Rotating Motion, Gravity, Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, relations and functions, complex numbers and quadratic equations, matrices and determinants, permutations and combinations, mathematical notations, binomial theorems, etc.
- Chemistry: Basic concepts of chemistry, states of substances, chemical bonds and molecular structures, chemical thermodynamics, chemical kinetics etc.
JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
Students can download the JEE Main 2023 admit card from May 2022. The admit card can be obtained online. Only those students will get the admit card, whose applications have been submitted completely.
Candidates will also be able to know the complete exam instructions through the admit card. The entrance examination for the April session of JEE Main 2023 will be held in May 2022.
The JEE Main 2023 Admit Card for April and May session will be released in online mode a few days before the exam.
How to download JEE Main 2023 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2023
- Click on the link for the admit card
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click “Submit”
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen. See if there is any type of mistake in the admit card.
- Download the admit and take a printout of it.
Documents to be carried with JEE Main 2023 Admit Card
- Print out of JEE Main Admit Card 2022.
- Original and valid photo identity card – Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Enrollment Number / PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Ration Card.
- A passport size photo (same as the one uploaded in the application form). The photo will be put in the attendance sheet at the examination centre.
PwD class certificate issued by a competent officer (if applicable)
JEE Main 2023 Answer key
After the JEE Main 2023 exam, candidates can download the answer key online. An answer key has been released on 25 March 2022 on the website. The first provisional answer key will be made available by the NTA on the website.
In case of any objection against the answer key, the facility of objection has also been provided to the candidates. For this facility, students will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 / – and will also have to submit evidence to meet the challenges.
JEE Main 2023 Result
The examination for JEE Main 2023 will be announced on March 25, 2022, for the March session. Candidates can check their exam results through online mode. To know the result, the student will have to put his / her login details on the website.
Results for the third season of JEE Main will be announced by the last week of April 2022. Along with the exam results, students will also be able to download their scorecard.
JEE Main 2023 Cut Off
JEE Main 2023 cut off candidates can check online after the exam. If students want admission in IITs, NITs, CFTIs or any other reputed institute then it is very important to secure their cut off marks.
Also, it will be mandatory for the students to get the cut off according to their category to participate in the counselling process.
JEE Main 2023 Counselling
The counselling process of JEE Main 2023 will start from June / July 2022. Candidates who have qualified for this exam will be able to participate in the counselling. Students will have to register on the JOSA website to get involved in the counselling process.
Only those candidates will be selected in IITs, NITS, CFTIs and other institutes who have qualified for the JEE Main examination with appropriate marks (cut off).
How to prepare for JEE Main 2023?
JEE Main 2023 is a national level engineering entrance exam in which more than 12 lakh students take part. Candidates should know the exam pattern and syllabus to better prepare its preparation strategy and plan. Topics that have a good grip or that are well-known, improve your chances and pay more attention to those who have a weak grip, increasing your chances of succeeding in the exam. Apart from this, the mock test has an important role in the preparation of JEE Main. Participate in these regularly to know the level of understanding and preparation of the subject and make corrections where necessary.
JEE Main Mock Test 2022
NTA authorities have established test practice centres to achieve the JEE Main 2023 mock test. Candidates can register for these centres on the NTA website to practice for the upcoming examination. However, the mock test is also available for download. Candidates can practice mock test to know the exam pattern well and analyze their preparation. The mock test will be available in three languages - English, Hindi and Gujarati.