The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the KCET 2022 notification at KCET.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) online mode on examdates.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding KCET 2022.
KCET 2022 Application Form
KCET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
Candidates must go through the following details regarding KCET 2022 Registration:
- KCET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for KCET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
KCET Exam Dates 2022
KCET 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The entrance exam is known by the Karnataka Common Entrance Test.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released KCET 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official KCET 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
KCET Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the KCET exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the KCET eligibility requirements for admissions through KCET 2022 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for KCET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – KCET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the KCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the KCET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
KCET Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for KCET from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
KCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the KCET entrance exam must be aware of KCET syllabus 2022. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) designs the syllabus of KCET 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
KCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the KCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
KCET 2022 Admit Card
KCET Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of KCET Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for KCET exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on KCET Admit cards.
How to Download KCET Admit Card 2022?
KCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for KCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KCET.
- Step 2: Click on the link “KCET 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of KCET admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
KCET 2022 Answer Key
KCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the KCET 2022 answer key.
KCET Result 2023
1# KCET Result will be announced on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) at officialsite. KCET 2022 Result will be released by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the KCET Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the KCET 2022 result?
- Visit the KCET portal and log in.
- To login, enter KCET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- KCET 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the KCET result for future reference.
KCET 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate KCET Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are KCET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for KCET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for KCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will KCET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the KCET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the KCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.