Kerala Law Entrance Exam (KLEE) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to KLEE 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
KLEE 2022 Application Form
KLEE 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding KLEE 2022 Registration:
- KLEE 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for KLEE 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
KLEE Exam Dates 2022
KLEE 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. The entrance exam is known by the Kerala Law Entrance Exam.
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released KLEE 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official KLEE 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
KLEE Eligibility Criteria
The KLEE Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for KLEE 2022 exam:
- Nationality – KLEE 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the KLEE exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the KLEE 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
KLEE Application Fee
KLEE 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment KLEEways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
KLEE 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the KLEE entrance exam must be aware of KLEE syllabus 2022. Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala designs the syllabus of KLEE 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
KLEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the KLEE Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
KLEE 2022 Admit Card
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has released KLEE Admit Card on the official website on admitcarddate. To download KLEE 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download KLEE Admit Card 2022?
KLEE Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for KLEE Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website KLEE.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your KLEE Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the KLEE Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
KLEE 2022 Answer Key
KLEE Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the KLEE 2022 answer key.
KLEE Result 2022
1# KLEE Result will be announced on the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala at officialsite. KLEE 2022 Result will be released by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the KLEE Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the KLEE 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KLEE 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “KLEE Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
KLEE 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The KLEE 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are KLEE 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for KLEE 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for KLEE?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will KLEE 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the KLEE 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the KLEE notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.