Kerala and Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT KERALA) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to KMAT KERALA 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
KMAT KERALA 2022 Application Form
KMAT KERALA 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS).
Candidates must go through the following details regarding KMAT KERALA 2022 Registration:
- KMAT KERALA 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for KMAT KERALA 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
KMAT KERALA Exam Dates 2022
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has released the KMAT KERALA 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the KMAT KERALA exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Kerala and Karnataka Management Aptitude Test must check the KMAT KERALA 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has released KMAT KERALA 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official KMAT KERALA 2022 exam dates:
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
KMAT KERALA Eligibility Criteria
The KMAT KERALA Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for KMAT KERALA 2022 exam:
- Nationality – KMAT KERALA 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the KMAT KERALA exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the KMAT KERALA 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
KMAT KERALA Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for KMAT KERALA from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
KMAT KERALA 2022 Syllabus
KMAT KERALA Syllabus 2022 for various subjects/ papers can be checked through online mode on the website. Students must go through the complete syllabus provided on the website of KMAT KERALA.
KMAT KERALA 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the KMAT KERALA Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
KMAT KERALA 2022 Admit Card
KMAT KERALA Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of KMAT KERALA Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for KMAT KERALA exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on KMAT KERALA Admit cards.
How to Download KMAT KERALA Admit Card 2022?
KMAT KERALA Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for KMAT KERALA Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KMAT KERALA.
- Step 2: Click on the link “KMAT KERALA 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of KMAT KERALA admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
KMAT KERALA 2022 Answer Key
KMAT KERALA Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the KMAT KERALA 2022 answer key.
KMAT KERALA Result 2023
The concerned authorities at Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) shall declare the KMAT KERALA 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the KMAT KERALA result 2022. The qualifying KMAT KERALA cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the KMAT KERALA 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of KMAT KERALA 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “KMAT KERALA Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
KMAT KERALA 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate KMAT KERALA Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are KMAT KERALA 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for KMAT KERALA 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for KMAT KERALA?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will KMAT KERALA 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the KMAT KERALA 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the KMAT KERALA notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.