The Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) has released the KMAT 2022 notification at KMAT.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) online mode on examdates.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about KMAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
KMAT 2022 Application Form
KMAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) .
Candidates must go through the following details regarding KMAT 2022 Registration:
- KMAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for KMAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
KMAT Exam Dates 2022
KMAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) . The entrance exam is known by the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
Candidates can check all the dates of KMAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the KMAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the KMAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
The KMAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for KMAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – KMAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the KMAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the KMAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
KMAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for KMAT from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
KMAT 2022 Syllabus
KMAT 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in KMAT 2022 Syllabus released. KMAT Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
KMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the KMAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
KMAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download KMAT 2022 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in admitcarddate. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download KMAT Admit Card 2022?
KMAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for KMAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website KMAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your KMAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the KMAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
KMAT 2022 Answer Key
KMAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the KMAT 2022 answer key.
KMAT Result 2022
KMAT result have been released by the official authority on resultdates. It is made available on the KMAT website. Candidates can get the result by entering their login details. It shows the qualifying status of the candidate. It is necessary to keep the result till the admission process gets over.
How to check the KMAT 2022 result?
- Visit the KMAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter KMAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- KMAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the KMAT result for future reference.
KMAT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate KMAT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are KMAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for KMAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for KMAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will KMAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the KMAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the KMAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.