Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. University of Allahabad will conduct the exam this year.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding LFAT 2022.
LFAT 2022 Application Form
LFAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by University of Allahabad.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding LFAT 2022 Registration:
- LFAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for LFAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
LFAT Exam Dates 2022
University of Allahabad has released the LFAT 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the LFAT exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Law Faculty Admission Test must check the LFAT 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of LFAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the LFAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the LFAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
LFAT Eligibility Criteria
The LFAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for LFAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – LFAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the LFAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the LFAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
LFAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for LFAT from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
LFAT 2022 Syllabus
LFAT Syllabus 2022 for various subjects/ papers can be checked through online mode on the website. Students must go through the complete syllabus provided on the website of LFAT.
LFAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the LFAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
LFAT 2022 Admit Card
Post successful registration, candidates are supposed to download their LFAT admit card from the official website. Students who have successfully paid their application fee will be able to download their admit cards through the online portal. Students can download their LFAT Admit Card by following the simple steps:
How to Download LFAT Admit Card 2022?
LFAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for LFAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of LFAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “LFAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of LFAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
LFAT 2022 Answer Key
LFAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the LFAT 2022 answer key.
LFAT Result 2023
LFAT Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the LFAT 2022 result?
- Visit the LFAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter LFAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- LFAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the LFAT result for future reference.
LFAT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate LFAT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are LFAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for LFAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for LFAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will LFAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the LFAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the LFAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.