Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. Law School Admission Council (LSAC) will conduct the exam this year.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about LSAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
LSAT 2022 Application Form
LSAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
Candidates must go through the following details regarding LSAT 2022 Registration:
- LSAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for LSAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
LSAT Exam Dates 2022
LSAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). The entrance exam is known by the Law School Admission Test.
Candidates can check all the dates of LSAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the LSAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the LSAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
LSAT Eligibility Criteria
The LSAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for LSAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – LSAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the LSAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the LSAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
LSAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for LSAT from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
LSAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the LSAT entrance exam must be aware of LSAT syllabus 2022. Law School Admission Council (LSAC) designs the syllabus of LSAT 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
LSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the LSAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
LSAT 2022 Admit Card
Law School Admission Council (LSAC) shall release LSAT admit card 2022 online on the official website. Candidates who register for the LSAT 2022 exam before the last date will be issued admit cards by the authorities. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to carry the LSAT admit card 2022 along with a valid photo ID for identification purposes.
How to Download LSAT Admit Card 2022?
LSAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for LSAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of LSAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “LSAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of LSAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
LSAT 2022 Answer Key
LSAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the LSAT 2022 answer key.
LSAT Result 2023
LSAT result have been released by the official authority on resultdates. It is made available on the LSAT website. Candidates can get the result by entering their login details. It shows the qualifying status of the candidate. It is necessary to keep the result till the admission process gets over.
How to check the LSAT 2022 result?
- Visit the LSAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter LSAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- LSAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the LSAT result for future reference.
LSAT 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The LSAT 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are LSAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for LSAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for LSAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will LSAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the LSAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the LSAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.