The examination is organised by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. It is a examlevel entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law (MH CET LAW 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding MH CET LAW 2022.
MH CET LAW 2022 Application Form
MH CET LAW 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding MH CET LAW 2022 Registration:
- MH CET LAW 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for MH CET LAW 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
MH CET LAW Exam Dates 2022
MH CET LAW 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. The entrance exam is known by the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law.
Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra has released MH CET LAW 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official MH CET LAW 2022 exam dates:
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
MH CET LAW Eligibility Criteria
Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the MH CET LAW exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the MH CET LAW eligibility requirements for admissions through MH CET LAW 2022 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for MH CET LAW 2022 exam:
- Nationality – MH CET LAW 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the MH CET LAW exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the MH CET LAW 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
MH CET LAW Application Fee
MH CET LAW 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
MH CET LAW 2022 Syllabus
MH CET LAW 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in MH CET LAW 2022 Syllabus released. MH CET LAW Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
MH CET LAW 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the MH CET LAW Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
MH CET LAW 2022 Admit Card
MH CET LAW Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of MH CET LAW Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for MH CET LAW exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on MH CET LAW Admit cards.
How to Download MH CET LAW Admit Card 2022?
MH CET LAW Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for MH CET LAW Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MH CET LAW.
- Step 2: Click on the link “MH CET LAW 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of MH CET LAW admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
MH CET LAW 2022 Answer Key
MH CET LAW Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the MH CET LAW 2022 answer key.
MH CET LAW Result 2022
1# MH CET LAW Result will be announced on the official website of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra at officialsite. MH CET LAW 2022 Result will be released by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the MH CET LAW Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the MH CET LAW 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MH CET LAW 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “MH CET LAW Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
MH CET LAW 2022 Cut-off
MH CET LAW cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are MH CET LAW 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for MH CET LAW 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for MH CET LAW?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will MH CET LAW 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the MH CET LAW 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the MH CET LAW notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.