MICA Admission Test (MICAT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. MICA, Ahmedabad will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to MICAT 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
MICAT 2022 Application Form
MICAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by MICA, Ahmedabad.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding MICAT 2022 Registration:
- MICAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for MICAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
MICAT Exam Dates 2022
MICAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the MICA, Ahmedabad. The entrance exam is known by the MICA Admission Test.
MICA, Ahmedabad has released MICAT 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official MICAT 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
MICAT Eligibility Criteria
The MICAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for MICAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – MICAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the MICAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the MICAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
MICAT Application Fee
MICAT 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment MICATways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
MICAT 2022 Syllabus
MICAT 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in MICAT 2022 Syllabus released. MICAT Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
MICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the MICAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
MICAT 2022 Admit Card
MICAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of MICAT Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for MICAT exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on MICAT Admit cards.
How to Download MICAT Admit Card 2022?
MICAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for MICAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website MICAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your MICAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the MICAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
MICAT 2022 Answer Key
MICAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the MICAT 2022 answer key.
MICAT Result 2022
The concerned authorities at MICA, Ahmedabad shall declare the MICAT 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the MICAT result 2022. The qualifying MICAT cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the MICAT 2022 result?
- Visit the MICAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter MICAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- MICAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the MICAT result for future reference.
MICAT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate MICAT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are MICAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for MICAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for MICAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will MICAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the MICAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the MICAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.