National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) 2022 will be conducted on December 19, 2022 (Out), and registrations will be between October 2022 and November 2022. National Board of Examinations will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to NEET MDS 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
NEET MDS 2022 Application Form
NEET MDS 2022 Application Form will be made available online in the month of October 2022. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding NEET MDS 2022 Registration:
- NEET MDS 2022 registration process will get started in October 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form for NEET MDS 2022 will be till November 2022.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
NEET MDS Exam Dates 2022
NEET MDS 2022 Exam Dates will be announced very soon. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations. The entrance exam is known by the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Masters of Dental Surgery.
The National Board of Examinations has released NEET MDS 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official NEET MDS 2022 exam dates:
|Application form release||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||November 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||December 2022date|
|Exam Date||December 19, 2022 (Out)|
|Result declaration||December 2022|
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria
The National Board of Examinations has announced the eligibility criteria applicable for candidates appearing for the NEET MDS exam 2022. Candidates need to comply with the NEET MDS eligibility requirements for admissions through NEET MDS 2022 as provided below.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for NEET MDS 2022 exam:
- Nationality – NEET MDS 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the NEET MDS exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the NEET MDS 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
NEET MDS Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for NEET MDS from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
NEET MDS 2022 Syllabus
NEET MDS Syllabus 2022 for various subjects/ papers can be checked through online mode on the website. Students must go through the complete syllabus provided on the website of NEET MDS.
NEET MDS 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the NEET MDS Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
National Board of Examinations has released NEET MDS Admit Card on the official website on December 2022date. To download NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download NEET MDS Admit Card 2022?
NEET MDS Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for NEET MDS Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website NEET MDS.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your NEET MDS Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the NEET MDS Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit cards, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
NEET MDS 2022 Answer Key
NEET MDS Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the NEET MDS 2022 answer key.
NEET MDS Result 2023
1# NEET MDS Result will be announced on the official website of the National Board of Examinations at officialsite. NEET MDS 2022 Result will be released by the National Board of Examinations on December 2022. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the NEET MDS Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the NEET MDS 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NEET MDS 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “NEET MDS Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
NEET MDS 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The NEET MDS 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are NEET MDS 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on October 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for NEET MDS 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till November 2022.
Q3. What is the official website for NEET MDS?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will NEET MDS 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the NEET MDS 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the NEET MDS notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.