Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Examination (OUAT) 2022 will be conducted on the 3rd week of June 2022, and registrations will be between the 1st week of May 2022 and the last week of May 2022. Orrisa University will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to OUAT 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
OUAT 2022 Application Form
OUAT 2022 Application Form will be made available online in the month of 1st week of May 2022. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Orrisa University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding OUAT 2022 Registration:
- OUAT 2022 registration process will get started in 1st week of May 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form for OUAT 2022 will be till last week of May 2022.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
OUAT Exam Dates 2022
OUAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by Orrisa University. The entrance exam is known by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology Entrance Examination.
Candidates can check all the dates of OUAT 2022 in the below table. With the help of the OUAT exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the OUAT 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||last week of May 2022|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||2nd week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2022|
OUAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for OUAT 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. OUAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for OUAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – OUAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the OUAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – The applicants who want to get admission to the institution must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31st, 2022 (Born on or before December 31st, 2003).
Academic Qualification –
For Under Graduate (UG) Course:
- The applicants must have completed HSC exams from a recognized university or board in order to get admission in the institution.
For Post Graduate (PG) Course:
- The applicants must have completed Graduation or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized university or institution in order to get admission in the institution.
For Ph. D Course:
- The applicants who have completed a Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized university are only eligible to get admission in the institution.
- The applicants who will score more than 50 % marks in the qualifying exam will only be eligible to get admission in the institution. (40 % marks or more for the reserved category applicants like SC or ST).
- The applicants who are appearing for the final exams are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
OUAT Application Fee
OUAT 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
OUAT Application Fee 2022 As of last year, the application fee for PG courses will be Rs. 1100/-and for UG courses Rs. 1050/-.
|Description / Category of the applicants||Amount|
|Application fee for the Post Graduate (PG) courses||Rs 1100 / –|
|Application fee for the Under Graduate (UG) courses||Rs 1050 / –|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
OUAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the OUAT entrance exam must be aware of the OUAT syllabus 2022. Orrisa University designs the syllabus of OUAT 2022. Aspirants can download the syllabus below.
- The question paper will have questions of 10 + 2 standards for UG courses.
- Candidates must prepare subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology according to their 12th program.
- The curriculum for PG courses encompasses a course taught at the bachelor’s level.
|Properties of Solids and Liquids||Communication Systems|
|Physics and Measurements||Work, Energy and Power|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases||Oscillations and Waves|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Rotational Energy|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Electronic Devices|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Physical Chemistry: The states of Matter||Atomic Structure|
|Surface Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry||Chemical Bonding|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties||Molecular Structure|
|Environmental Chemistry Organic Chemistry||P – Block Elements|
|Purification and Characterization of Organic Compound||General Principles|
|Processes of Isolation of Metals||Biomolecules|
|Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||Polymers|
|Principles related to Practical chemistry|
|Sets Relation and Functions||Trigonometry|
|Matrices and Determinants||Statistics|
|Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations||Probability|
|Permutations and Combinations||Vector Algebra|
|Limit Continuity and Differentiability||Integral Calculus|
|Three – Dimensional Geometry||Mathematical Induction|
|Differential Equations||Coordinate Geometry|
|Binomial Theorem and its simple Applications||Sequence and Series|
|Biotechnology and its application||Genetics and Evolution|
|Sexual Reproduction Ecology and Environment||Biology and Human Welfare|
OUAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the OUAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
OUAT 2022 Admit Card
Orrisa University shall release OUAT admit card 2022 online on the official website. Candidates who register for the OUAT 2022 exam before the last date will be issued admit cards by the authorities. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to carry the OUAT admit card 2022 along with a valid photo ID for identification purposes.
How to Download OUAT Admit Card 2022?
OUAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for OUAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of OUAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “OUAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the OUAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
OUAT 2022 Answer Key
OUAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the OUAT 2022 answer key.
OUAT Result 2022
OUAT Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the OUAT 2022 result?
- Visit the OUAT portal and log in.
- To login, enter OUAT enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- OUAT 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the OUAT result for future reference.
OUAT 2022 Cut-off
OUAT cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are OUAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on the 1st week of May 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for OUAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till last week of May 2022.
Q3. What is the official website for OUAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will OUAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the OUAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the OUAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.