The examination is organised by the Osmania University. It is a examlevel entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to OUCET 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
OUCET 2022 Application Form
OUCET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Osmania University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding OUCET 2022 Registration:
- OUCET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for OUCET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
OUCET Exam Dates 2022
OUCET 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Osmania University. The entrance exam is known by the Osmania University Common Entrance Test.
Osmania University has released OUCET 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official OUCET 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
OUCET Eligibility Criteria
The OUCET Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for OUCET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – OUCET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the OUCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the OUCET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
OUCET Application Fee
OUCET 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment OUCETways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
OUCET 2022 Syllabus
OUCET 2022 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
OUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the OUCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
OUCET 2022 Admit Card
OUCET Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of OUCET Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for OUCET exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on OUCET Admit cards.
How to Download OUCET Admit Card 2022?
OUCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for OUCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of OUCET.
- Step 2: Click on the link “OUCET 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of OUCET admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
OUCET 2022 Answer Key
OUCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the OUCET 2022 answer key.
OUCET Result 2023
The concerned authorities at Osmania University shall declare the OUCET 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the OUCET result 2022. The qualifying OUCET cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the OUCET 2022 result?
- Visit the OUCET portal and log in.
- To login, enter OUCET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- OUCET 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the OUCET result for future reference.
OUCET 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The OUCET 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are OUCET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for OUCET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for OUCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will OUCET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the OUCET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the OUCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.