PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. PES University will conduct the exam this year.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about PESSAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
PESSAT 2022 Application Form
PESSAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by PES University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding PESSAT 2022 Registration:
- PESSAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for PESSAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
PESSAT Exam Dates 2022
PESSAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the PES University. The entrance exam is known by the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test.
PES University has released PESSAT 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official PESSAT 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for PESSAT 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. PESSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for PESSAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – PESSAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the PESSAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the PESSAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
PESSAT Application Fee
PESSAT 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
PESSAT 2022 Syllabus
PESSAT 2022 syllabus has been released by the authorities along with the official notification. There has been no change in PESSAT 2022 Syllabus released. PESSAT Syllabus differs as per the subjects selected by the candidates.
PESSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the PESSAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
PESSAT 2022 Admit Card
PES University has released PESSAT Admit Card on the official website on admitcarddate. To download PESSAT 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download PESSAT Admit Card 2022?
PESSAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for PESSAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PESSAT.
- Step 2: Click on the link “PESSAT 2022 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of PESSAT admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
PESSAT 2022 Answer Key
PESSAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the PESSAT 2022 answer key.
PESSAT Result 2022
PESSAT result have been released by the official authority on resultdates. It is made available on the PESSAT website. Candidates can get the result by entering their login details. It shows the qualifying status of the candidate. It is necessary to keep the result till the admission process gets over.
How to check the PESSAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PESSAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “PESSAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
PESSAT 2022 Cut-off
PESSAT cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are PESSAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for PESSAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for PESSAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will PESSAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the PESSAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the PESSAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.