Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. Panjab University, Chandigarh will conduct the exam this year.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding PU CET 2022.
PU CET 2022 Application Form
PU CET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh .
Candidates must go through the following details regarding PU CET 2022 Registration:
- PU CET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for PU CET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
PU CET Exam Dates 2022
Panjab University, Chandigarh has released the PU CET 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the PU CET exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Punjab University Common Entrance Test must check the PU CET 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Panjab University, Chandigarh has released PU CET 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official PU CET 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
PU CET Eligibility Criteria
The PU CET Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for PU CET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – PU CET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the PU CET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the PU CET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
PU CET Application Fee
PU CET 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
PU CET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the PU CET entrance exam must be aware of PU CET syllabus 2022. Panjab University, Chandigarh designs the syllabus of PU CET 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
PU CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the PU CET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
PU CET 2022 Admit Card
Post successful registration, candidates are supposed to download their PU CET admit card from the official website. Students who have successfully paid their application fee will be able to download their admit cards through the online portal. Students can download their PU CET Admit Card by following the simple steps:
How to Download PU CET Admit Card 2022?
PU CET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for PU CET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website PU CET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your PU CET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the PU CET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
PU CET 2022 Answer Key
PU CET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the PU CET 2022 answer key.
PU CET Result 2022
PU CET Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the PU CET 2022 result?
- Visit the PU CET portal and log in.
- To login, enter PU CET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- PU CET 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the PU CET result for future reference.
PU CET 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate PU CET Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are PU CET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for PU CET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for PU CET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will PU CET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the PU CET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the PU CET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.