REAP 2023 – Notification for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2022 has been released. Rajasthan Technical University For admission in B.Tech and B.Arch in REAP The exam is conducted. Students of Rajasthan state who want to make their career in the field of technical i.e. engineering, they REAP 2022 can be involved in.
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2022 The application form has been released for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch. REAP Application Form 2022, the official website of Rajasthan Technical University reap2022.ctpl.io is issued on Reap 2022 students through examination Rajasthan Technical University Admission is given in the respective engineering college. Apart from the students of Rajasthan, people from outside the state of Rajasthan can also appear in the REAP exam. Candidates from this page REAP 2022 You can get complete information related to the application form, admit card, result
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2022
|Full-Form||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP-2022)|
|Level of Admission||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Qualifying Examination||There is no entrance examination and hence the seat allotment is done on the basis of Class 12 or Diploma in engineering|
Through the entrance exam of REAP, you can get admission in various government colleges of Rajasthan. The admission process for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2022 has been started. You can get information about other important dates related to REAP 2022 from the table given below.
Important Dates for BTech
|Important Dates for Candidates||B.E./B.Tech Course||B.Arch Course|
|Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application cum Registration with fee Rs. 295/-||14th August 2022.||14th August 2022.|
|Last date for payment of online application cum registration fee of Rs. 295/-||28th August 2022||28th August 2022|
|Last date for submitting online application cum registration form||29th August 2022||29th August 2022|
|Last Date of Online Counselling submission & locking choices||8th September 2022||8th September 2022|
REAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to carefully establish their eligibility before applying for the REAP-2022. REAP-2022 will not be responsible for any loss/damage that occurred due to the wrong information provided by the candidate. The candidate would be solely responsible for the consequences or any damage/loss/harm which occurs due to wrong or erroneous facts/data/information given by the candidate.
- A candidate should ensure that he/she is eligible for admission in various Government aided and private unpaid technical institutes of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur, and other Deemed and Private Universities) before filling the REAP-2022 Application/Registration Form. Is.
- If a non-eligible candidate is admitted for any reason whatsoever, the admission of any candidate will be canceled without any notice/intimation as soon as the mistake is detected at a later stage. In such cases, the candidate shall be solely responsible for the consequences or any loss/loss/loss caused due to incorrect or incorrect facts/data/information provided by the candidate.
For BE/ B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Course Class 10+2 (Class XII) or equivalent with at least 45% marks (relaxation of 5% for OBC, SC, or ST of Rajasthan).
- Diploma pass candidates with at least 45% marks.
B.Arch Eligibility Criteria
- No candidate will be admitted to the architecture course unless he or she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects, or a 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate needs to qualify an Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted either by NTA (i.e. JEE) or ” NATA” conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- The institutions shall give a weightage of 50 percent marks for aptitude tests and 50 percent marks in the qualifying examination as provided in sub-regulation (1), in the matter of admissions
- There is no age limit for admission to BE/B. Tech or B.Arch.
REAP Application Form 2022
The application form for Rajasthan Technical University Entrance Exam has been released online. The application form for REAP 2022 has been released on 6th September 2022. Let us tell you that the application forms for the REAP exam are issued on the official website. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility thoroughly before applying for REAP 2022. Online REAP 2022 Application Form is to be submitted online. Candidates have to carefully fill all the information correctly.
A fee of Rs 295 /- (Rupees Two Hundred and Ninety Fifty only) is to be paid online through REAP-
2022. The fee once deposited is neither refundable nor transferable/ adjustable.
- A candidate has to apply and pay the fee separately for B.E./B. Tech and B.Arch. courses.
- If the registration fee transaction is completed successfully but due to technical failure of submission of application form occurs, then the registration fee may be refunded in such cases after claiming.
Reap 2022 Admission Process
- Eligible engineering candidates willing to take admission in the first year will have to register (and generate a login ID/password) (Challan number of the candidate is the default login ID), and pay the registration cum registration fee of the application. 250/- (Non-refundable) online and fill out the online application form through REAP 2022 website. The candidate has to note down the transaction number and keep it safe with him. A transaction number is required in case the transaction is stopped due to any reason. Generally, it takes about 48 hours to resolve the cases related to transaction failure. REAP 2022 will be able to resolve matters relating to transaction failure if the amount is credited/ credited to the Gateway Agency. In case of transactions, failover is applied in the prescribed format and the transaction failure form can be sent to the email id.
- Candidates need to register through REAP 2022 web portal. Candidates can register on the basis of JEE Main 2023 Merit or Class-12 marks/percentage. However, candidates are advised to register on the basis of JEE Main 2023 rank as JEE Main 2023 rank will be given higher priority than class 12 marks/percentage during all stages of counseling in REAP-2022. If a candidate registers on the basis of class-12 marks/percentage, it is mandatory for him to upload his class 12th mark sheet (from a recognized board) on the REAP-2022 web portal in the space provided.
REAP Counselling 2022
Following are the modes and rounds in the admissions process of REAP-2022:
Note: The Vacant Seats after each round will be merged into their appropriate Vertical/ Horizontal
reservation category seats.
The authorities will conduct three rounds of counseling and one round of internal sliding for REAP 2022. The counseling process is conducted separately for candidates from Rajasthan and those from other states. The candidates from Rajasthan will be allocated 85% of the seats, with the remaining 15% allocated to candidates from other states. Candidates must bring the required documents to the counseling process to demonstrate their eligibility for REAP 2022.
- Students need to provide course & college choices on REAP counseling portal. Seats are then allotted to the students on the basis of merit and availability of seats in the institutions.
- Post-seat allotment, students are required to report to the selected institution with their original documents and the admission fee. Students are required to pay the admission fee at the final allotted institution.
REAP 2022 Seat Allotment Priority
REAP-2022 merit will be prepared based on the rank obtained in JEE (Mains) 2022-23 and Percentile/
percentage in 12th / Diploma considering the priority as shown below in the table.
|S.No||Basis of Admissions||Priority|
|1||Rank obtained in JEE (Mains) 2022*||1st|
|2||Percentile obtained in class 12th||2nd|
|3||Percentile obtained in Diploma in Engineering & Technology approved by the state government.||3rd|
For Candidates having JEE Mains- 2022 Percentile must be greater or equal to 20.
- For the applicants who applied on the basis of the marks of Class 12th, the percentile (Comparative Score) will be determined on the basis of no. of applicants in REAP-2022 of a particular board, to obtain the combined Rank/ Merit of the candidate.
- In the case of, Diploma holders, the percentage in diploma will be the criteria for Merit/ Rank.
- In case of a tie between the percentiles of candidates, higher merit would be assigned to a candidate in the following pattern: –
Candidates having higher age will be given higher merit/ rank thereafter the candidate who has applied earlier will be given higher merit/ rank.
REAP-2022 merit for B.Arch The course will be prepared based on the score/rank obtained in NATA-2022 and Percentile/ percentage in 12th / Diploma with equal weightage and considering the priority as shown below is the table:
|S.No||Basis of Admissions||Priority|
|1||Percentile obtained in class 12th (50% weightage) + Higher of score NATA/ JEE 2022 (50% weightage)*||1st|
|2||Percentile obtained in Diploma (50% weightage) + Higher of score NATA/ JEE 2022 (50% weightage)*||2nd|
For more information about Reap 2022, you can get an official notification from here.
REAP Seat Matrix and Reservation 2022
The seats available for admission would be notified separately on the web portal. However, the reservation of seats as prescribed by the Government of Rajasthan and order received from the Secretary department of technical education, the reservation on all types of seats (self-financed and Govt. aided seats) in Autonomous Engineering Colleges of Government of Rajasthan/Constituent College of Government Universities, Government Universities, and Private Technical Institutes (Except Management Quota) will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates, 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category, 10% for Economical weaker section (EWS) candidates and 5% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer MBC category.