The examination is organised by the Rama University. It is a examlevel entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Rama University Entrance Test (RUET 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
Here we are providing details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding RUET 2022.
RUET 2022 Application Form
RUET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Rama University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding RUET 2022 Registration:
- RUET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for RUET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
RUET Exam Dates 2022
RUET 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Rama University. The entrance exam is known by the Rama University Entrance Test.
Rama University has released RUET 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official RUET 2022 exam dates:
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
RUET Eligibility Criteria
The RUET Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for RUET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – RUET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the RUET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the RUET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
RUET Application Fee
RUET 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
RUET 2022 Syllabus
RUET 2022 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
RUET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the RUET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
RUET 2022 Admit Card
Rama University has released RUET Admit Card on the official website on admitcarddate. To download RUET 2022 Admit Card, students need to use their Application Number, Date of Birth and Email ID. It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at the examination centre with one valid ID proof.
How to Download RUET Admit Card 2022?
RUET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for RUET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website RUET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your RUET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the RUET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
RUET 2022 Answer Key
RUET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the RUET 2022 answer key.
RUET Result 2023
1# RUET Result will be announced on the official website of Rama University at officialsite. RUET 2022 Result will be released by Rama University on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the RUET Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the RUET 2022 result?
- Visit the RUET portal and log in.
- To login, enter RUET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- RUET 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the RUET result for future reference.
RUET 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate RUET Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are RUET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for RUET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for RUET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will RUET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the RUET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the RUET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.