The examination is organised by the St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM). It is a National level entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. St. Andrews Joint Entrance Examination (SAJEE 2023) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to SAJEE 2023 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
SAJEE 2023 Application Form
SAJEE 2023 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of March 15, 2022. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM).
Candidates must go through the following details regarding SAJEE 2023 Registration:
- SAJEE 2023 registration process will get started on March 15, 2022.
- The last date to submit the application form for SAJEE 2023 will be till 30 March.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photographs & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
SAJEE Exam Dates 2022
St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM) has released the SAJEE 2023 exam dates along with the official brochure on March 15, 2022. As per the SAJEE exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for St. Andrews Joint Entrance Examination must check the SAJEE 2023 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of SAJEE 2023 in the below table. With the help of the SAJEE exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the SAJEE 2023 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Release of application form||March 15, 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||30 March|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
SAJEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for SAJEE 2023 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. SAJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for SAJEE 2023 exam:
- Nationality – SAJEE 2023 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the SAJEE exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the SAJEE 2023 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
|B.Tech||The candidate should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Computers from any recognized board.|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||The candidate should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc in the relevant discipline.|
|BBA/BCA||The candidate should have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board council. SC/ST candidates from Haryana are relaxed to a minimum of 42.5% aggregate marks.|
|MBA||Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in Final Year can also apply. Such candidates will have to produce the final year result of Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate on or before 15th August or date communicated by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) failing which their provisional admission will be automatically cancelled.|
SAJEE Application Fee
SAJEE 2023 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment SAJEEways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Yes, candidates will have to pay a minimal fee of 500 INR along with their online application forms when applying for SAJEE 2023.
SAJEE 2023 Syllabus
SAJEE 2023 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
SAJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the SAJEE Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
SAJEE 2023 Admit Card
Post successful registration, candidates are supposed to download their SAJEE admit card from the official website. Students who have successfully paid their application fee will be able to download their admit cards through the online portal. Students can download their SAJEE Admit Card by following the simple steps:
How to Download SAJEE Admit Card 2022?
SAJEE Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for SAJEE Admit Card 2022 download:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SAJEE.
- Step 2: Click on the link “SAJEE 2023 admit card”.
- Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as email ID, username, application number, and password.
- Step 4: Select the Date of Birth and Gender.
- Step 5: Click on submit and proceed.
- Step 6: You admit card will appear on the screen
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of SAJEE admit card.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
SAJEE 2023 Answer Key
SAJEE Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the SAJEE 2023 answer key.
SAJEE Result 2023
1# SAJEE Result will be announced on the official website of St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM) at officialsite. SAJEE 2023 Result will be released by St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM) on resultdates. Candidates can check their results online on the official website. Only the aspirants who have qualified in the SAJEE Exam would gain access to download their score-card.
How to check the SAJEE 2023 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SAJEE 2023
- Step 2: Click on the link for “SAJEE Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
SAJEE 2023 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The SAJEE 2023 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are SAJEE 2023 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on March 15, 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for SAJEE 2023?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till 30 March.
Q3. What is the official website for SAJEE?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will SAJEE 2023 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the SAJEE 2023 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the SAJEE notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.