The examination is organised by the Shiv Nadar University. It is a examlevel entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test (SMAT 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about SMAT 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
SMAT 2022 Application Form
SMAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Shiv Nadar University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding SMAT 2022 Registration:
- SMAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for SMAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
SMAT Exam Dates 2022
SMAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Shiv Nadar University. The entrance exam is known by the Shiv Nadar University Management Aptitude Test.
Shiv Nadar University has released SMAT 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official SMAT 2022 exam dates:
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
SMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for SMAT 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. SMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for SMAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – SMAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the SMAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the SMAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
SMAT Application Fee
SMAT 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment SMATways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
SMAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the SMAT entrance exam must be aware of SMAT syllabus 2022. Shiv Nadar University designs the syllabus of SMAT 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
SMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the SMAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
SMAT 2022 Admit Card
Shiv Nadar University shall release SMAT admit card 2022 online on the official website. Candidates who register for the SMAT 2022 exam before the last date will be issued admit cards by the authorities. Candidates appearing for the exam will have to carry the SMAT admit card 2022 along with a valid photo ID for identification purposes.
How to Download SMAT Admit Card 2022?
SMAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for SMAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website SMAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your SMAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the SMAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
SMAT 2022 Answer Key
SMAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the SMAT 2022 answer key.
SMAT Result 2023
SMAT result have been released by the official authority on resultdates. It is made available on the SMAT website. Candidates can get the result by entering their login details. It shows the qualifying status of the candidate. It is necessary to keep the result till the admission process gets over.
How to check the SMAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SMAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “SMAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
SMAT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate SMAT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are SMAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for SMAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for SMAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will SMAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the SMAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the SMAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.