Sri Padampat Singhania Admission Test (SPSAT) 2022 will be conducted on examdates, and registrations will be between applicationstart and applicationlast. Sir Padampat Singhania University will conduct the exam this year.
In this article, we have provided complete information related to SPSAT 2022 application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc.
SPSAT 2022 Application Form
SPSAT 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Sir Padampat Singhania University.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding SPSAT 2022 Registration:
- SPSAT 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for SPSAT 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
SPSAT Exam Dates 2022
SPSAT 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Sir Padampat Singhania University. The entrance exam is known by the Sri Padampat Singhania Admission Test.
Sir Padampat Singhania University has released SPSAT 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official SPSAT 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
SPSAT Eligibility Criteria
The SPSAT Eligibility criterion is provided in the below-given section. Students must go through the complete eligibility before applying for the form:
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for SPSAT 2022 exam:
- Nationality – SPSAT 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the SPSAT exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the SPSAT 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
SPSAT Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for SPSAT from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
SPSAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the SPSAT entrance exam must be aware of SPSAT syllabus 2022. Sir Padampat Singhania University designs the syllabus of SPSAT 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
SPSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the SPSAT Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
SPSAT 2022 Admit Card
SPSAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued to the successfully registered candidates 1-2 weeks after the closure of SPSAT Application window. It is mandatory to carry the admit card for SPSAT exam to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Important details like the name and application number of the candidate, exam centre, time, and venue, etc. will be mentioned on SPSAT Admit cards.
How to Download SPSAT Admit Card 2022?
SPSAT Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for SPSAT Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website SPSAT.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your SPSAT Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the SPSAT Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
SPSAT 2022 Answer Key
SPSAT Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the SPSAT 2022 answer key.
SPSAT Result 2022
The concerned authorities at Sir Padampat Singhania University shall declare the SPSAT 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the SPSAT result 2022. The qualifying SPSAT cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the SPSAT 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SPSAT 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “SPSAT Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
SPSAT 2022 Cut-off
Each of the participating institutions will release a separate SPSAT Cut-off according to the opted stream & candidate’s category. Candidates will have to equal or more than cut-off marks to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of seat availability, candidates score, the total number of applied candidates & some other factors.
Q1. When are SPSAT 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for SPSAT 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for SPSAT?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will SPSAT 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the SPSAT 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the SPSAT notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.