The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has released the Tripura JEE 2022 notification at Tripura JEE.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam conducting authority will conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (Tripura JEE) online mode on examdates.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about Tripura JEE 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
Tripura JEE 2022 Application Form
Tripura JEE 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE).
Candidates must go through the following details regarding Tripura JEE 2022 Registration:
- Tripura JEE 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for Tripura JEE 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
Tripura JEE Exam Dates 2022
Tripura JEE 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE). The entrance exam is known by the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has released Tripura JEE 2022 exam dates along with the official notification. The table below shows the official Tripura JEE 2022 exam dates:
|Release of application form||applicationstart|
|Last date of submitting the application form||applicationlast|
|Date of Entrance Exam||examdates|
Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for Tripura JEE 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. Tripura JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for Tripura JEE 2022 exam:
- Nationality – Tripura JEE 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the Tripura JEE exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the Tripura JEE 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
Tripura JEE Application Fee
Candidates have to pay a specified application fee in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check the updated application fee for Tripura JEE from here.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
Tripura JEE 2022 Syllabus
Candidates appearing for the Tripura JEE entrance exam must be aware of Tripura JEE syllabus 2022. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) designs the syllabus of Tripura JEE 2022. Aspirants can download syllabus below.
Tripura JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the Tripura JEE Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
Tripura JEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download Tripura JEE 2022 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in admitcarddate. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download Tripura JEE Admit Card 2022?
Tripura JEE Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for Tripura JEE Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website Tripura JEE.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your Tripura JEE Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the Tripura JEE Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
Tripura JEE 2022 Answer Key
Tripura JEE Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the Tripura JEE 2022 answer key.
Tripura JEE Result 2022
The concerned authorities at Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) shall declare the Tripura JEE 2022 result online on the official website. Candidates will have to log in using their enrolment ID/ email and password to access the Tripura JEE result 2022. The qualifying Tripura JEE cutoff will be mentioned along with the candidate details and marks scored.
How to check the Tripura JEE 2022 result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Tripura JEE 2022
- Step 2: Click on the link for “Tripura JEE Result”.
- Step 3: Enter your enrollment ID/ email and Password
- Step 4: Post verification, click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Step 5: The result will be reflected on the screen.
Tripura JEE 2022 Cut-off
Cut-off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify for the examination. The Tripura JEE 2022 cut-off will be based on various factors such as no. of candidates, candidates marks scored in the examination, the difficulty level of examination, and much more.
Q1. When are Tripura JEE 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for Tripura JEE 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for Tripura JEE?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will Tripura JEE 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the Tripura JEE 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the Tripura JEE notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.