The examination is organised by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. It is a examlevel entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
In this article we have mentioned complete details about TS LAWCET 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Form will be made available via online in the month of applicationstart. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Candidates must go through the following details regarding TS LAWCET 2022 Registration:
- TS LAWCET 2022 registration process will get started in applicationstart.
- The last date to submit the application form for TS LAWCET 2022 will be till applicationlast.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form through online. No other mode will be entertained.
- While filling application form candidates must not forget to provide a valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signatures in the prescribed format.
- The incomplete or incorrect application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill the application form completely & carefully.
- No changes in the application form will be allowed after its submission.
TS LAWCET Exam Dates 2022
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Dates will be announced in Jan 2022. It will be organised by online mode. The exam is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. The entrance exam is known by the Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test.
Candidates can check all the dates of TS LAWCET 2022 in the below table. With the help of the TS LAWCET exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the TS LAWCET 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
|Application form release||applicationstart|
|Last date to submit the application form||applicationlast|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Admit card issue||admitcarddate|
TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates planning to appear for TS LAWCET 2022 must refer to the detailed eligibility criteria before applying. TS LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria has been expanded.
Candidates who meet the below-mentioned minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply for TS LAWCET 2022 exam:
- Nationality – TS LAWCET 2022 candidates should be citizens of India. Candidates from other countries can apply for the TS LAWCET exam 2022 if they meet the given eligibility criteria.
- Age – There is no age limit for appearing in the TS LAWCET 2022 exam.
- Academic Qualification –
TS LAWCET Application Fee
TS LAWCET 2022 Application Fee can only be payable through online mode with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment TS LAWCETways. The fee will be non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstance.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
TS LAWCET 2022 Syllabus
TS LAWCET 2022 syllabus is yet to be released by the exam conducting authority. It is expected that the syllabus will be based on the last year unless a new paper is introduced.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the TS LAWCET Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
TS LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates applied for the examination will have to download TS LAWCET 2022 Admit card via online mode. It will get released in admitcarddate. Candidates will have to enter their login credentials to download admit card. The admit card will contain all the details like the candidate name, roll numbers, exam date, timing, centre, and all other exam instructions.
How to Download TS LAWCET Admit Card 2022?
TS LAWCET Admit Card is issued online. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for TS LAWCET Admit Card 2022 download:
- Visit the official website TS LAWCET.iitkgp.ac.in
- Enter your TS LAWCET Enrollment ID and Password and click Submit.
- Click on the link available to download the TS LAWCET Admit Card.
- Download and take a coloured printout of the document.
Once the candidates have downloaded their admit card, they must make sure to check the details mentioned in the document.
TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
TS LAWCET Answer Keys will be released on the official website within a week after the exam ends. Candidates will be able to estimate their marks in the exam with the help of the TS LAWCET 2022 answer key.
TS LAWCET Result 2022
TS LAWCET Result will be made available via online mode in resultdates. Candidates will have to enter details like Date of Birth (D.O.B) & application number to check their results. Candidates will be informed about results on their registered mail ID & phone number.
How to check the TS LAWCET 2022 result?
- Visit the TS LAWCET portal and log in.
- To login, enter TS LAWCET enrollment ID or email address and password.
- Click on the ‘result’ tab.
- TS LAWCET 2022 result shall appear on the screen.
- Candidates may check details and save the TS LAWCET result for future reference.
TS LAWCET 2022 Cut-off
TS LAWCET cut off will be released after the announcement of the result. Cut off will be prepared based on the entrance exam score. Cut off will be released through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks that candidates have to obtain in the examination. Cut off will prepare based on exam scores, the number of students who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Q1. When are TS LAWCET 2022 registrations starting?
Ans. The online registrations have started on applicationstart.
Q2. What is the last date to register & apply online for TS LAWCET 2022?
Ans. Candidates can register and apply online till applicationlast.
Q3. What is the official website for TS LAWCET?
Ans. The official website is officialsite
Will TS LAWCET 2022 be postponed?
There is no information regarding the postponement of the TS LAWCET 2022 exam. In case of postponement, the notification will be released on the official website. It is also expected that the TS LAWCET notification regarding the exam will be released soon.
Can I edit my application form, after the final submission?
Yes, a correction facility will also be provided by the authorities after few days of application submission.