The examination is organised by the IIT Bombay. It is a national entrance examination that is conducted one time every year. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED 2022) is conducted to offer admission in courses i.e. engineering, management, law and other courses.
In this article, we have mentioned complete details about UCEED 2022 including dates, application form, eligibility etc.
UCEED 2022 will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, under the guidance of the UCEED CEED Implementation Committee 2022 (henceforth referred to as the UCI Committee.
UCEED 2022 is open to all nationals (Indian/Foreign). Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor Degree programme in Design ( BDes ) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay ( Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati ( IITG), Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad ( and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ) must appear for UCEED 2022
Latest: The application process for UCEED 2022 will start from 9th September 2022.
Candidates appearing in the UCEED 2022 exam should note that they will get only two chances to appear in the exam. Marks obtained in UCEED exam will be valid for that year only. For more information on the important dates related to UCEED 2022, you can see the table given below.
|Application start date||9 September 2022|
|Last Date of Application||10 October 2022|
|Last date to apply with late fee||17 October 2022|
|Admit card issue date||7 January 2022|
|Last date for correction in admit card||14 January 2022|
|test date||23 January 2022|
|Answer key publication date||25 January 2022|
|Last date to file objection on answer key||27 January 2022|
|final answer key||31 January 2022|
|Result release date||10 March 2022|
|Score card issue date||14 March 2022|
|First date to apply for Bachelor of Design course||14 March 2022|
|Last date to apply for Bachelor of Design course||31 March 2022|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||10 April 2022|
|seat allotment round 2||10 May 2022|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||10 June 2022|
UCEED Exam Dates 2022
IIT Bombay has released the UCEED 2022 exam dates along with the official brochure on applicationstart. As per the UCEED exam date, the exam will be held on examdates. Candidates preparing for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design must check the UCEED 2022 exam dates to stay updated with all the events.
Candidates can check all the dates of UCEED 2022 in the below table. With the help of the UCEED exam date, candidates will not miss any event like the UCEED 2022 application date, issue of admit card, exam date and more.
UCEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to appear in UCEED 2022 exam must check their eligibility before applying.
Candidates who have passed class XII or its equivalent in any discipline can appear in this examination.
- General category and OBC candidates who were born on or after 01 October 1997 can apply for this exam.
- SC/ ST and PWD category candidates who were born on or after 01 October 1992 can apply for this exam.
UCEED Application Form 2022
Applications have started for UCEED 2022 exam. The application forms will be released on the official website of UCEED. Applications for UCEED 2022 have to be filled through online mode only. Candidates will be able to fill the UCEED Application Form 2022 from 9 September to 10 October 2022 by visiting the official website. After the last date candidates can fill up with late fee till 17 October 2022. While applying candidates should keep in mind that the application fee will not be refunded.
Official Website : uceed.iitb.ac.in
- To apply, first of all login to the official website of UCEED.
- As soon as you login, a new page will open in front of you.
- There fill in your educational qualification, category and other details.
- Along with this, you also enter the names of three cities for the examination center.
- Now submit the application form.
for Indian citizens
- Female candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1750/-.
- For SC / ST and PWD category candidates, the application fee has been fixed at Rs 1750/-.
- The application fee for all other categories of candidates has been fixed at Rs.3500/-.
for foreign nationals
- Candidates from SAARC countries will have to pay $USD 350.
- Candidates from countries that do not come under SAARC will have to pay $USD 450.
for exam center in dubai
- Indian citizens living in Dubai will have to pay USD $350.
- Candidates residing in Dubai from SAARC countries will have to pay USD $350.
- Candidates residing in Dubai from outside SAARC countries will have to pay USD $450.
UCEED Application Fee
UCEED 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The application fee can be paid using either net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet. According to the prevailing norms, additional bank charges may be applicable on the fee payment.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fee only by using the SBI Collect feature on the official website. One can pay the application fee by using any one of the following modes.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
REGISTRATION FOR UCEED 2022
- Candidates should register to appearing in UCEED 2022. Registration can be done ONLY through the online registration portal linked from www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Candidates should simultaneously satisfy ALL the THREE eligibility criteria [ Refer ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPEARING IN UCEED 2022
- Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does NOT meet any of the three eligibility criteria.
- Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category and upload the VALID documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms, incomplete in any way, will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid.
- The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate in accordance with their rules and regulations in force, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.
UCEED 2022 Syllabus
UCEED Syllabus 2022 for various subjects/ papers can be checked through online mode on the website. Students must go through the complete syllabus provided on the website of UCEED.
UCEED 2022 Exam Pattern
Students aspiring for the exam can check all the UCEED Exam Paper Pattern related details such as type of Questions and Marking scheme from the table below:
UCEED 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards have been issued a few days after the application process is over. The candidates who applied for the exam will be able to apply for the exam from 8th January 2022. UCEED Admit Card can download. Candidates can rectify the mistakes made in the admit card till January 14, 2022. Candidates have to download the admit card online mode. Admit cards will not be sent through the post. The date and time of the exam as well as the details of the exam centre will also be mentioned on the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry a copy of their admit card to the examination centre. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
UCEED 2022 Exam Center
UCEED 2022 will be conducted in a total of 24 cities. Candidates filling the application form are required to choose any three of these 24 centres. Candidates can choose any city at their convenience. The candidates should choose the cities carefully. Once the application form is submitted, it cannot be changed again. If sufficient number of candidates are not available in any city, then that city can be removed. In such a case, their examination center will be allotted to any one of the other two cities chosen by the candidates. Following are the names of those 24 exam centers.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Panaji, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kozhikoda, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Visakhapatnam.
UCEED 2022 Exam Pattern
UCEED 2022 exam will be of total 300 marks. The question paper of this exam will be in three parts.
- The first part is Numerical Answer Type (ANTA).
- A total of 80 marks will be asked from this part.
- The total number of questions will be 20.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer in this part.
- There will be no negative marking in this part.
- The second part is Multiple Select Questions (MSQs).
- A total of 100 marks will be asked from this part.
- The number of questions will be 25.
- Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer in this part.
- More than one option will be given for a question.
- There will be more than one correct answer in these options.
- If one correct and one wrong answer is selected, no marks will be awarded for the answer as incorrect.
- There is no negative marking in this part.
- The third part is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- A total of 120 marks will be asked from this part.
- The number of questions will be 40.
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct answer in this part.
- Each question will have four options. One of which would be correct.
- One number will be deducted for wrong answer.
UCEED 2022 Exam
The exam for Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design 2022 will be held on 23rd January 2022. This exam will start from 10 am to 1 pm. UCEED 2022 exam will be conducted through online mode. It is a computer based exam. All questions in the exam will be multiple choice. The time allotted for UCEED 2022 exam is 3 hours. The exam will be taken in English medium only.
UCEED 2022 will be held in the following 24 cities in India only :
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulum, Panaji, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur and Visakhapatnam.
Candidates should compulsorily opt for THREE cities of their choice, in the order of preference, at the time of online registration. Once the registration is complete, a request for a change of city will NOT be entertained.
UCEED 2022 Answer Key
The answer key has been released after the UCEED 2022 exam. Answer key will be released through online mode. Candidates can download the answer by visiting the official website or by clicking on the direct link given below. Through the answer key you can pre-estimate your marks. If you are not satisfied with any answer then you can raise objection on it. Candidates can submit objection through candidate login.
UCEED 2022 Result
Let us tell the candidates who appeared in the UCEED 2022 exam that their UCEED 2022 Result has been declared. The result will be announced on 10th March 2022 only. Candidates need to visit the official website of UCEED to know the result. Along with the result, the score card of the candidates has also been released. You will also be able to check our result from the direct link given below on this page.
UCEED 2022 Cut Off
It is mandatory for the candidates to obtain the prescribed marks in order to qualify the Under Graduate Common Entrance Exam 2022 examination. The rank list will be issued on the basis of marks obtained in the cut off. On the basis of these marks, only candidates will be eligible to apply for enrollment in Bachelor and Design. However, the cut off list has not been released yet. As soon as the cut off list is released, we will update it on our page.