What is the Full Form of HIV – What is HIV
You will find answers to questions like HIV Ka Full Form , what is the full form of HIV, what is the full name of HIV, what is HIV, what is the meaning of HIV, what is the meaning of HIV, etc.
Friends, HIV is a terrible virus, about which you must have heard at some time or the other, due to HIV virus, about millions of people, die every year.
Do you know the full form of hiv , how hiv is spread and what is the treatment of hiv? Today in this article we are going to give all kinds of information related to HIV, just read our article completely.
I promise that by reading this article of ours, you will get answers to all the questions related to HIV in your mind.
HIV Ka Full Form :-
The full form of HIV is ” Human Immunodeficiency Virus ” , it is also called ‘ Human Immunodeficiency Virus ‘ in Hindi language .
- H – Human
- I – Immunodeficiency
- V – Virus
HIV virus greatly affects our immune system, HIV virus destroys the white blood cells present in our body and when a large number of these cells are destroyed then our body becomes weak in terms of fighting infection. This means that our body is not able to fight the infection and the progress of the infection turns into AIDS disease.
What is HIV?
Human Immunodeficiency Virus i.e. HIV is a virus, HIV virus infects our body a lot, this virus infects our body and destroys the white blood cells present in our body.
This virus gradually destroys the CD4 / T cells found in white blood cells, increasing the ability of CD4 / T cells found in our body to fight any infection.
The more CD4 / T cells present in our body, the more our body is protected from diseases and infections. When the amount of CD4 / T cells in our body decreases, then our body starts getting affected by various types of diseases and infections.
History of HIV :-
The HIV virus is usually present in chimpanzees found in Africa, the HIV virus began to spread from African chimpanzees to humans. It is believed that the reason for the spread of this virus to humans is by eating chimpanzee meat.
In 1959 AD, scientists discovered the HIV virus in the blood of the human body. And after that this virus gradually started spreading from Africa to all over the world.
Types of HIV :-
There are mainly two types of HIV which are as follows-
- HIV 1 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1)
- HIV 2 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus 2)
Symptoms of HIV :-
Although there are many symptoms of HIV, but people infected with this virus usually have symptoms like: flu, weakness, colds. The symptoms that are found in people infected with HIV are as follows-
- People infected with the HIV virus always have a headache, and people infected with it keep getting fever.
- Symptoms such as fever, headache, sweating and chills are found in people infected with HIV.
- A person infected with this virus continues to have vomiting and diarrhea.
- Menstruation becomes irregular in women infected with HIV virus.
- When infected with HIV, hunger starts and weight starts decreasing gradually.
- The biggest symptom seen in a person infected with HIV is that the person who has this virus has a red rash in his body.
How HIV virus spreads:-
Let us now get information about how the HIV virus spreads-
- The HIV virus is spread through the blood of a person infected with the HIV virus.
- This virus is also spread through organ donation of people infected with this virus.
- The virus spreads very rapidly through unprotected sex such as unprotected vaginal and anal sex.
- This virus is also spread through the milk of a woman infected with this virus.
- The virus is also spread through syringes of needles inserted by patients.
- A baby born from the stomach of a woman infected with the HIV virus can also get this virus.
Due to which the HIV virus does not spread:-
It goes on in the minds of many people that this disease is spread by coming in contact with a person who has HIV virus, that is, by touching him, but it is not that HIV virus is not spread by untouchability. Let us know that due to which the HIV virus does not spread-
- The virus is not spread by hugging, shaking hands and kissing a person infected with the HIV virus.
- The virus is not spread by touching the skin of a person infected with HIV.
- The virus does not spread by sharing a room, eating food or using the same toilet with a person infected with the HIV virus.
- The disease is not spread by mosquito bites.
HIV to AIDS:-
HIV AIDS is a long time to change, HIV tend to sometimes take many years to transform into AIDS, if went once AIDS disease that has no cure.
Some people think that being infected with HIV leads to AIDS, but it is not so, there are 3 stages before a person infected with HIV gets AIDS. And which shows that the person is infected with AIDS disease.
In this stage, it has been only a few weeks for a person to be infected with the HIV virus, that is, in this stage, it has been only a short time to be infected with the HIV virus.
Second Stage (Chronic Stage) :-
The second stage of HIV is very fatal, in this stage the HIV virus is at its peak and this virus destroys the CDR / T cells present in the blood of our body .
Third stage (AIDS Disease):-
This is a stage in which our body has become afflicted with AIDS disease.
How to avoid HIV:-
Friends, let us now know how we can prevent HIV, to avoid HIV, we have to take care of some things such as-
- To avoid the HIV virus, always have sex with your partner, avoid having unprotected sex.
- Use condoms while having sex.
- Avoid having sex with more women.
- To avoid HIV, you keep getting yourself and your partner tested from time to time, this helps a lot in avoiding the HIV virus.
- Friends, whenever you go to give your blood or take blood from someone, always use a new needle, this will help a lot in avoiding HIV.
- Get his HIV test done before the blood transfusion.
- Always use a new syringe whenever you get a needle inserted in hospitals.
HIV Test Fee:-
Friends, the fees of HIV tests are different in all the cities, that’s why we cannot tell any one fixed fee, but we will definitely tell you about the average fee of HIV test.
Friends, if you get a HIV test done from a good laboratory, then the average fee for this test there is between (800-2000) rupees.
How long does it take to get HIV test done?
Friends, if you go to get tested for HIV, then it takes about two to three hours, that is, whenever you go to get tested for HIV, then assume that it will take you two to three hours there.
After reading this article, it comes to the conclusion that HIV virus is a very dangerous virus, this virus can cause us a dangerous disease like AIDS, so as far as possible, protect yourself from this virus and keep yourself safe.
what did you learn today:-
Today in this article we got many types of information related to HIV. Received much more related information.
I hope friends, if you have read our article completely, then by now you must have received a lot of information related to HIV and you must have got the answer to your question, for which you can come to our blog and read this article of ours. Were were
Friends, how did you like this article HIV ka full form, do tell us by commenting below and if you have any questions related to this article of ours, then definitely tell us by commenting.
If you want to give any suggestion to us on this HIV related article of ours or you want to talk to us by contacting us, then definitely tell us by commenting.