those candidates who GATE 2023 If you want to appear in the written examination for the exam, tell them that you have to fill your application form first. GATE 2023 The application process for the same has been started from 2nd September 2022. The last date for filling the application form has been fixed as 24 September 2022.
Candidate GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Through GATE 2023 application form can fill. Aap GATE official website GATE.iitkgp.ac.in You can also fill your application form by visiting GATE 2023 The application process is being conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur for the post.
GATE application form 2022 Can be filled in through online mode only. Before participating in the application process, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The candidates who will apply will also have to pay the application fee. GATE 2023 Application Form To get more details like application fee, how to apply online etc. can read this page in full.
Latest: The application process for GATE 2023 started on 2nd September 2022.
GATE 2023 Application Form
Let us tell the candidates who want to apply for the GATE 2023 entrance exam that you can also apply from this page of ours. The link to the online application form has been updated on this page. You can easily make your application by clicking on that link. In GATE 2023 application form, candidates can apply for only one paper out of 25 subject papers as per their eligibility. You can check the important dates for the GATE 2023 application from the table given below.
|first date of application|
2 September 2022
|Last date of application||24 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee||1 October 2022|
|Last date to change exam centre||12 November 2022|
Application letter: Click on the link given below to fill GATE 2023 Application Form –
- New Registration
Official Website : GATE.iitkgp.ac.in
How to Apply GATE 2023
Read below the steps to apply GATE 2023 online. You can easily do your application through these steps.
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the application form given on this page.
- After clicking on the link of the application form, the registration page of the official website of GATE 2023 will open.
- On this page, you have to register yourself by entering your name, e-mail id, mobile number, password etc.
- After the registration is complete, the application number will be sent to your SMS and e-mail ID.
- Candidates should keep their Enrollment Number and Password handy.
- After this, you have to fill the application form by giving login details.
- In the application form, you will get the exam details. Personal details, education qualifying details have to be mentioned.
- Now you have to upload photos, signatures and other eligibility documents along with the application form.
- Photo – 5 KB to 200 KB (JPEG/JPG Format)
- Signature – 5 KB to 200 KB (JPEG/JPG Format)
- Eligibility Documents – 10 KB to 500 KB (PDF Format)
- After the completion of the application, candidates must check it again and submit it.
- After submitting the application form pay the application fee.
- 1500/- for General and OBC category candidates. and Rs.2000/- with a late fee. Have to deposit.
- 750/- for SC ST PWD female candidates Rs. 1250/- with a late fee. Have to deposit.
- The application fee has to be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
GATE 2023 eligibility criteria
Before applying for GATE 2023 Entrance Exam, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. The applications of those candidates who will not be eligible for the entrance exam will be rejected and the application fee will also not be refunded. Candidates can know about GATE 2023 eligibility criteria from this page.
- Candidates must have completed BE / BTech / BForm / BArch / BSc / MSc / MA / MCA.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
- There is no age limit for GATE Entrance Exam 2023.
GATE 2023 admit card
The admit cards of the candidates for the GATE entrance exam 2022 will also be issued. The GATE 2023 admit card of all the candidates will be issued online on the official website. To appear in the entrance exam, candidates have to download their e-admit cards and take a printout of them. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to any candidate by post. All the candidates must carry the printout copy of their e-admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam. GATE Exam Admit Card is very important for the candidate. The candidate is allowed to appear in the examination only through the admit card. Important information related to the exam is given on the admit card and photos and signatures are also given for the identification of the candidate.
Read some important questions and answers related to the GATE application form below.
Question 1. What is the last date for submission of GATE 2023 application form?
Answer – The last date to apply will be announced.
Question 2. I have uploaded the wrong documents in the GATE application form? What do I have to do now?
Answer – You have to wait for the application correction window to open.
Question 3. Is there any fee to be paid for making corrections in the application form?
Answer – Yes, candidates have to pay the fee for making any correction or editing in the application form.
Question 4. Can GATE 2023 application form be rejected due to any reason?
Answer – If you give wrong information in your application form, do not fill the application form completely or do not deposit the application fee then your application form may be rejected.
Official website – GATE.iitd.ac.in