Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 – The Directorate General of Medical Sciences (DGMS) will release the Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 application form in online mode at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The MNS application form date has not been announced yet. Any latest update on MNS 2022 registration will be updated here after the availability.
Only the female candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the MNS application form 2022 within the scheduled date. During Indian Army B.Sc. registration 2022, students will be required to provide their personal, academic, contact, and other details. Also, the passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression need to be uploaded in the MNS application form 2022 as per the specifications. The application form fee payment of Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 can be done in the online mode using credit/debit cards and net banking.
The exam date of Indian Army BSc nursing 2022will be notified soon. Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exams will be conducted online mode for the 220 seats in the six institutes across the country. Read the article on the Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 application form, dates, how to apply, documents required, and other details.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 Dates
|Release of application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill the application form||To be announced|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/ legally separated/ widow without encumbrances will be eligible to apply for the MNS 2022 exam.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent (12 years schooling) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with at least 50% aggregate score as a regular student.
- Candidates awaiting their MNS 2022 result of the final exam will also be eligible to appear for the exam provisionally.
- Each candidate will be scrutinized on the physical fitness standards set by Commission in the Armed Forces. X-ray exam of chest and USG will be done for the same.
- The minimum height of candidates applying for the exam should not be less than 152 cms.
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 – Documents to Keep Ready
To successfully submit the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form candidates must keep the following documents ready beforehand. While filling the online MNS registration form, candidates will have to upload a scanned image of the following documents listed below according to the standards laid down by the competent authority.
- Photograph: Recent color photograph. Scanned photograph image must be between 5KB to 20 KB
- Signature: An image of the candidate’s signature with a black pen on white paper. Scanned image must be between 5 to 10 KB
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 – Step-wise procedure
- Candidates must click on the “Officers entry apply/login” and click on Registration. They have to enter click on “Continue” and start the registration process.
- If already registered, log in with your username and password. For a new registration, click on Registration.
- Click on the continue button below after reading the important instructions displayed on the screen
- Fill in all the mandatory details like Aadhaar No or Enrollment No. and then enter the Aadhaar No, Name, Father/Guardian’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile No. Details like name etc must match those in matriculation certificate or Class 10 or equivalent on the registration page and click on the submit button below.
- Candidates have to enter the OTP sent to their registered email id and click on the submit button to continue.
- Fill the remaining mandatory fields, set your password and click on the Save button to continue
- Click on Communication Details to continue, click on the ‘Update’ button to edit any of the fields
- Fill the Communication Details and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ to complete the registration.
- A pop-up message that ‘Record saved successfully’ appears, click on the ‘OK’ button. Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the dashboard.
- If the candidate is eligible, the Apply button will appear. Click on ‘Apply’ to proceed. You can go to ‘My Profile’ on the dashboard to check and edit any of the fields.
- Read the important instructions to fill online application form and click on Continue. Fill the remaining mandatory fields, upload a photo and signature as per given specifications and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab to proceed.
- Fill in Communication details again and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab to proceed
- Fill in the details and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab to proceed
- This page will show the summary of your details, kindly check your details before clicking the Submit Now button after which no modifications can be made in the application. Click the ‘Edit’ tab to modify any of the details.
- Make the payment through the below payment link only after the activation of the link which may take between 24 to 48 hours.
- The candidate has to Login again through the Officers Entry Apply/ Login (refer points 1 and 2). Click on the ‘Apply Online’ in the dashboard
- The eligibility page will open, click on ‘Apply’ button to go to the payment link page
- Enter the DU reference number given by the bank after the payment and choose the written test center from the below drop-down menu. Click on the Submit button to complete the application
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates will be required to activate the SBI payment link for which candidates must wait for 24 to 48 hours.
- The application fee for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 application form has been mentioned below.
- After 24 to 48 hours have passed, candidates may copy-paste the given link on the screen to make the payment.
- They must enter the ‘DU link’ given by the bank after payment.
MNS application fee
|General, SC, OBC, ST||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 750|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 – Choosing exam center
Candidates can opt for the exam center of their choice only after paying the prescribed MNS application fee 2022. As per the previous year, the authorities have listed 30 cities across the country where the exam for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 will be held which can be checked in the table below.
Test cities of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022
|S.No.||Exam center||S.No.||Exam Center|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 application form – Printout of the application form
- Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt using the given link on the screen
- They must also save the DU and reference numbers for the future.
Lastly, candidates have to log in and go to the payment link page where they must enter the DU link which will be given by the bank.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form 2022 – Things to note
- Candidates must submit only one valid and active e-mail ID as well as one mobile number in contact details. For further correspondence, candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password.
- Candidates must note that receiving DU Number is not the criterion for successful payment.
- For successful payment, candidates are advised to check the bank account from which the transaction will be done to know the deduction of the amount of the application fee.
- It is essential to always take a printout of the payment receipt and read it carefully before completing the submission of the online application form.
- In order to download the admit card, it is mandatory to pay the fee successfully.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure the successful payment of the application fee.
- Application form of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing must be filled only in online mode and any form sent by post will not be accepted.
What after the MNS 2022 application form?
After the successful registration for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing, authorities will release admit card on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. To download the admit card, candidates have to log in using their email ID and Password and carry it to the exam center while appearing for the entrance exam. Admit card of MNS 2022 is an important document to carry with other relevant documents at the exam centre.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: What is the application fee for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form for reserved category candidates?
Irrespective if the caste of a candidate, the application fee of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 150/- at the time of filling the form.
Question: How can I make corrections in my application form of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing ?
Once the application form has been successfully submitted, there is no way to make corrections in it. Therefore it is advisable that the candidates exercise due caution while filling details in the application form.
Question: What is a DU number?
On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
Question: Do I have the option of changing the exam center later?
No, there is no provision to change the exam center once it has been selected in the application form.
Question: On what occasion can my application fee be rejected?
A candidate’s Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form can be rejected in case of incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non -payment of application processing fee.