Indian Army BSc Nursing Syllabus 2022 – The Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) on behalf of the Indian Army prescribes the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 syllabus. The authorities aim to test the Science, English and General knowledge of the aspirants through the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022. As specified, the MNS 2022 syllabus is based on the class 11 and 12-syllabus
Questions are asked in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 question paper from specific topics for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing syllabus. With the help of MNS 2022 Syllabus candidates can make their study plan and preparation strategy for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022.
Female candidates have to answer 150 objective type questions from the MNS 2022 Syllabus in the prescribed 90 minutes during the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing exam. Candidates who qualify for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam 2022 will be called for an interview followed by a medical examination. Through the MNS exam, six MNS Nursing colleges located at Pune, Kolkata, Ashwini, New Delhi, Lucknow and Bengaluru will be offered B.Sc Nursing (BSc nursing) Admission will be given on 220 seats in the course.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022
The MNS question paper will be divided into three sections as mentioned below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Syllabus
|section 1||General English|
|section 2||common sense|
|section 3||Science – Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
English MNS 2022 Syllabus (English MNS 2022 Syllabus)
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Synonyms / Antonyms.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Spot the error.
- Close test
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage
- Fill in the blanks.
- Jumbling of words
- One word substitutions
Biology MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment.
- plant Physiology.
- human physiology.
- Human health and disease.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- genetics and evolution
Physics MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Magnetic effects of electric current.
- Laws of motion and work, energy and power.
- properties of matter.
- Electric current.
- The dual nature of radiation and nuclear physics.
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor devices and their applications.
Chemistry MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Symmetry in organic compounds.
- atomic structure.
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives.
- Covalent chemistry and solid state chemistry.
- alcohol and ether.
- P, D, and F – block elements.
- carbonyl compound.
- Organic nitrogen compounds and biomolecules.
- Thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, and chemical kinetics.
MNS General Intelligence Syllabus
- non-literal series.
- Analytical work etc.
- relationship concepts.
- arithmetic calculation.
- number series.
- problem solution.
- Figure classification as well.
- similarities and differences.
- space scene.
- visual memory
- decision making
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
With the help of MNS Nursing paper pattern, candidates can understand the structure of the exam, types of questions asked, marking scheme and other details. Check out the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 exam pattern below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
|mode of exam||english|
|Nature of Examination||computer based test|
|exam time||90 minutes|
|number of questions||150 (50 questions from each section)|
|marking scheme||+1 mark for every correct answer, no negative marking|
How to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022? ,How to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022?,
After knowing the MNS 2022 Syllabus, candidates are advised to prepare for the Army Nursing Entrance Exam with the help of the tips given below.
- Know the MNS exam pattern and procedure
- Prepare by making proper time table
- Analyze Capabilities
- Revise concepts on a daily basis
- practice as much as possible
- Take care of health during preparation
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022 (Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022)
Question: Who prescribes the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus?
DGMS is the competent authority to specify the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus.
Question: What is tested by MNS exam?
Through Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022, Science, English and General knowledge of the candidates is tested.
Question: On which books is the MNS 2022 syllabus based?
MNS 2022 syllabus is based on the syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
Question: What is the use of MNS 2022 syllabus?
By using the MNS 2022 Syllabus, candidates can prepare their study schedule and Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 preparation strategy.