Here is good news for all those students who want to take admission in graduation, post-graduation and other degree courses at Kumaun University. Admission forms for KU Admission have been issued. Kumaun University offers 29 undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Arts, Science, Management, Commerce, Law, etc.
For admission in Kumaun University undergraduate and postgraduate courses, students have to first complete the application process online mode. Candidates can fill the application form for various courses through online mode from 21st June 2022. Before participating in the application process, the candidates should check the eligibility and criteria set by the university thoroughly, only then participate in the application process. Students can read this page to get important information related to Kumaun University Admission 2022 like the admission forms, admit cards, results, etc.
Kumaun University Admission 2022 | KU Admission 2022
After the completion of the application process for Kumaun University Admission 2022, the admit cards of the students will be issued after which the entrance test will be conducted. Successful students in the entrance test will be invited to the counselling stage in the university. Students can check the table given below to know the important dates related to Kumaun University 2022 Admission Process.
|UG course application start date||21 June 2022|
|Last Date for Application (UG Program)||05 September 2022|
|PG program application start date||21 June 2022|
|Last Date of Application||will be announced|
|Result / Merit list release date||will be announced|
Kumaun University Course
Kumaun University offers admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs every year. Students Admission in Under Graduate Course BA Sanskrit/ Political Science/ Psychology/ Socialism/ Home Science/ Hindi/ Geography/ English/ Economics and B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BBA in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Finance Management/ Information Technology And BCA, BSc in Zoology/Botany/Statistics/Physics with BJMC can take admission in BFA, BHM course.
In Post Graduation course candidates can do various courses under MBA, MCom, MSc, MA, MFA, MSW, MJMC, LLM, LLB, MCA, MEd, MPharm. Along with this, candidates can also take admission in many undergraduate and postgraduate diploma courses. Along with these courses, candidates can also apply for admission to Kumaun University for the PhD program after post-graduation.
Kumaun University Eligibility Criteria
- BA/ BJMC/ BHM/ B.Voc: 10+2 examination with relevant subjects from a recognized board
- BFA/ BBA/ BA/B.Sc.: Higher Secondary examination Passed
- B.Ed.: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- LLB: Bachelors or Master’s degree with at least 45% marks
- B.Sc.: Passed 10+2 examination with PCM/B subjects
- BCA: HSC examination passed with Mathematics as a subject
- B.Pharm: 10+2 examination with PCB subject
- B.Com (Hons): 10+2 examination with Commerce subjects
- B.L.I.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree
- B.Sc. + M.Sc.: 10+2 examination with Science stream
- MA: BA degree in a relevant subject
- MFA: BFA degree
- MBA Integrated: 10+2 examination from a recognized board
- M.Ed.: BT/LT/B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed./BA B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.Ed. or equivalent
- LLM: LLB or equivalent degree with 50% marks
- M.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree in Science with relevant specialization
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
- M.Pharm: B.Pharm degree
- MA/M.Sc.: BA/B.Sc. in Statistics
- M.L.I.Sc.: B.L.I.Sc. degree
- MBA/ MJMC/ MSW/ MYHH: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- M.Com: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- M.Phil/PhD: Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university
- For admission in PhD, the candidate should have completed post-graduate in the relevant subject from Kumaun University. With this, if someone wants to take admission from any other university, then such candidate should have done post-graduation from a university affiliated to UGC and he should have scored 55% in General and 50% marks in OBC and SC and ST in post-graduation.
- Students who want to take admission in post-graduation, they should have passed from a recognized university and with the percentage of marks as decided by the university.
- Students who want to take admission for graduation, those students must have passed 12th with the percentage of marks decided by the university.
Kumaun University Admission Form 2022
The admission process has been started for various courses to be held in Kumaun University. Candidates can complete the application process online by visiting the official website of Kumaun University http://www.kunainital.ac.in. Along with this, you can also fill the application form for admission to various UG and PG courses by clicking on the link provided on our page. The last date to fill the application form for the UG program was fixed as 31 August 2022, which has now been extended till 05 September 2022. It is mandatory for the students to fill the application form within the stipulated dates, the applications filed after the due date will be rejected. Students have to submit the application fee along with filling the application form. Application fees can be paid online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Application fee –
All the candidates who will fill the application form will also have to pay the application fee which is as follows –
- Application Fee for UG/PG/Professional Program: Rs.50 Registration Fee
How to fill Kumaun University Admission Form?
- Firstly visit the official website of the university https://www.kuntl.net/admissions.
- After that candidates have to submit the registration form.
- After registration, candidates have to upload photos and signatures.
- After that candidates have to pay the registration fee through online mode.
- After that students can fill the application form through the transaction ID.
- Finally, students should take a printout of the completely filled application form and keep it safe.
Kumaun University Admit Card 2022
Kumaun University Admission 2022 will release the Kumaun University Admit Card just a few days after the completion of the application process. Candidates admit card will be issued on the official website of Kumaun University www.kunainital.ac.in from where you will be able to download the admit card by entering the requested information, along with it you can also download the admit card from the link provided on our page when the admit card is issued. You can download the admit card + card. It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card with them at the time of the entrance test, without the admit card you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and such students will be debarred from taking the examination.
Kumaun University Admission Exam Pattern 2022
Kumaun University conducts different admission processes for different courses. For some courses, universities apply online and for some courses, there are offline applications. Some conduct the entrance test for postgraduate and graduate courses by the university and some provide admission in the university by issuing merit lists through the direct offline application. Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Kumaun University www.kunainital.ac.in. After visiting the home page of the website, the link to the online application will appear at the bottom of the page, by clicking on which the candidate can complete the application process and the candidate can also pay the application fee through online mode.
With this, the applications will be offline, for them, students will have to go to the university website, download the application form and pay the fees prescribed by the university through DD or challan and apply to the department specified by the university.
Kumaun University Answer Key
After the completion of the entrance examination of the students, Kumaun University will release the answer key for the candidates. The answer key will be released on the official website of the university from where students can download it. With the answer key, students can assess their performance in the examination and can estimate their results.
Kumaun University Result / Merit List 2022
After the completion of the application process of Kumaun University Admission 2022, the merit list for various programs will be issued by Kumaun University. Candidates will be able to get the merit list by visiting the official website of the university www.kunainital.ac.in. Along with this, you will also be able to get the merit list from the link given below on this page. The candidates who will be successful in the entrance test will be called for the counselling stage. Successful students in counselling will be provided admission to various courses.
About Kumaun University
Kumaun University is located in Nainital, Uttarakhand state. Kumaun University was established on 1 March 1973 under the Uttar Pradesh State Act. This university has two campuses one in Almora and the other in Nainital. Another campus of Kumaun University is being constructed in Bhimtal. This campus is being built to meet the demand for education of vocational and technical courses. The current Vice-Chancellor of this university is Dr VPS Arora.