Council of Architecture (COA) is going to conduct NATA 2018 exam via online mode. NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level aptitude entrance exam to take admission in architecture courses in India. Candidates who want to join Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) can apply for NATA 2018 exam. In this post, I am going to share NATA 2018 Application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form fees and admit card release dates. Check UKSEE 2018 Application dates here.
NATA 2018 details will be displayed here such as its Application Form, NATA 2018 Exam Dates, paper pattern, syllabus and other latest news.
|Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes each for Paper A & Paper B|
|Exam Date||Third week of April 2018|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% marks in Qualifying Exam|
|Must have Mathematics as a primary subject|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Score Validity||2 years from the year appeared|
NATA 2018 Important Dates
Here if you are looking for NATA 2018 exam dates, check important dates for NATA exam. The article is a detailed explanation of NATA 2018 exam. The article describes NATA 2018 exam date, NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria etc.
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Image Upload Last Date||1st week of February 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||1st week of February 2018|
|Confirmation Page Printout Available||Last week of February 2018|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of February 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2018|
NATA Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should complete class 12 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject from any recognised board.
- 10+3 diploma course in any stream from the recognized board by Central/ State government with minimum 50% marks with Mathematics.
- Candidates minimum age must be 17 years as on 31st July 2018.
NATA Application Fee 2018
The application fee for NATA Exam 2018 is Rs. 1250/ for all candidates. You can pay NATA application fee 2018 through debit/credit card/ net banking as well through offline mode. You have deposit cash at any branch of ICICI bank. Check DU Solved Papers download link.
NATA 2018 Participating Institutes
These are few Participating Institutes which will accept NATA 2018 Exam Scorecard.
|1||School of Architecture, CSI Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh|
|2||Guwahati College of Architecture, Assam|
|3||Angel Valley School of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|4||Faculty of Architecture, College of Engineering, Andhra Pradesh|
|5||Institute of Architecture, Gujarat|
|6||Dignity College of Architecture, Chhattisgarh|
|7||S.A.R. College of Architecture, Andhra Pradesh|
|8||College of Architecture, Vastu Kala Academy, New Delhi|
|9||College of Architecture, Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Sciences, Andhra Pradesh|
|10||Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture, Hyderabad|
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern
Council of Architecture, Delhi is going to release notification for NATA 2018 online exam. Here is exam pattern for NATA exam.
- Exam Mode: NATA 2018 Exam will be pen and paper-based.(Offline)
- Questions from Mathematics & General Aptitude will be objective type.
- Total NATA 2018 exam duration will be 180 minutes.
|Part||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Mode of Exam||Total Time Duration|
|Part I||Mathematics||30||30 X 2Marks = 60||MCQ – OMR Based||First 90 minutes|
|Part I||General Aptitude||30||30 X 2Marks = 60||MCQ – OMR Based|
|Part II||Drawing Test||2||2 X 40Marks = 80||Paper & Pencil Based||Last 90 minutes|
|Total||200 marks||180 minutes (3 hours)|
NATA 2018 Syllabus
Visitors can check NATA 2018 syllabus from here.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability|
|General aptitude||Mathematical reasoning, Sets and Relations, Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment, Interpretation of pictorial compositions, Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects. Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal), General awareness of national/ international architects and famous architectural creations|
|Drawing||Geometric composition, Understanding of scale and proportion of objects, shape, aesthetics, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Conceptualization and Visualization through structuring objects in memory. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Generating plan, elevation and 3D views of objects. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Perspective drawing, Sketching of urbanscape and landscape, Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory|
How to fill NATA Application Form 2018
Candidates who are facing problem in apply online for NATA exam should follow step by step guide given below.
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of NATA online 2018.
- Now search for “Click here to register for NATA 2018”.
- Next, you have to select the “New Candidate Registration” and click on “Apply” button.
- You must Read all the instructions and then fill the application form accordingly.
- Enter your personal, education and other required details in the NATA 2018 application form.
- Before submitting the application form, recheck the filled details.
- In next page, you have to upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of the application form for further use.
NATA 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will apply online for NATA exam can download NATA 2018 Admit card from official website. Admit card will be available to download from 3rd week of April 2018. By using application number and password you can download NATA admit card for 2018 session.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Rajasthan Police 5390 Constable Syllabus
- RRC Jaipur NWR Recruitment 2018
NATA 2018 Result
After one week authority will release NATA test 2018 result at the official website. The result of NATA 2018 will be announced by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi. To check NATA exam result, follow these steps.
- Candidates have to open official website/
- Now at login page, enter NATA 2018 application number and password
- Enter the security pin and then click on the ‘submit’ button
- NATA 2018 scorecard of the candidates are displayed on the screen.
NATA 2018 Results will be declared in the month of June. Results will be available on the official website, www.nata.in.
NATA 2018 Cut Off Marks
Looking for NATA test 2018 Merit List and 2018 NATA Counselling? This information will be updated very soon. Here we shared details on NATA 2018 exam, like its Exam Date, Syllabus, Application Form, Notification, Admit card and Preparation.